Re: FreeToPlay

Having a game with 6-20 guys playing it on a consistent basis is not economically viable for a prolonged amount of time.

On one hand you attempt to ignore my point yet you agree that they need to "fix stuff and add content".  In the real world that takes time, time is money.  If you lack money it takes more time.  See how both resources are attached?

You want success without more money, it can be done if you haven't already burned up all of your other capitals, but sorry, this team already has, the cat is dead.

This game needs money, I think, and I will be proven correct, they have already surpassed the point to get more of said substance.

Reasoning?  Past track record.  No investor with a sound mine would throw money at such a volatile media, then add in its past.  Just Run.

I am Perpetuum.

Now to the in "game" problems such as projection ect.  On the surface you would think its a game problem, but in fact it's a Dev problem.

Look how long these have gone on, look at there effect on the player base.  Not getting into botting or game exploits.

This is a broken mind set, one that sits and waits while Rome burns.

Now look at that through any one who would give actual real money to the game, and try not to state the word, insanity.

We as a player base have TOLD them what is wrong, mechanically speaking.  They wish to ignore the issue, and then ask for more money in return, again, insanity.

I am Perpetuum.

I agree with those above. The game needs some fundamental things addressed.
Addressing the lag issues (otherwise there is no point in pvp)
New content
    New robots (artillery, melee, etc)
    New modules (T5 , additional rare and modified loot drops from special npc, armoury caches etc)
    Mission rework (glad to see it is in the works)
    Teleport reorganisation
    An invasion or outpost establishment by the nia's
    Re-establish sap loot drops when timer is done regardless (this adds sap content back that was removed for players    .   to roam beta for, with no change to station status)

Money making options for the devs to sell
    Custom robot colours
     Custom decals

The reality for a lot of us in the game is we really think the game is a gem, but needs some work. Catering to the causal player market will not yield highly here. Let them play there console or whatever is the current fad game. We choose to play this because we see the potential.

Despite the often negative even vindictive perspective from some, my experience is most players that stumble on this game (as I did 2 years ago) enjoy what you have created.

Can you Please inform us with more regular updates as well.