Topic: Alpha to Gamma direct flights.

Getting to Gamma is a long walk. A long walk that I have to pay attention to.  Having direct teleports that take you from Alpha to Gamma would be nice. Not a requirement but certainly a nice to have.

Begin hate spam now:

Re: Alpha to Gamma direct flights.

Takes away from the risk factor to make it worth going there. Not the beat idea IMO

It only increases risk in a sense that you're in a PvP zone longer,  but if you're going to gamma the risk is there regardless.   

In other words, Gamma's risk should be defined by what's ON Gamma, not by what's involved in getting to Gamma. If it's risk was defined by the travel to the island instead of the island itself then someone having a spark to a gamma base would have reduced base risk automatically compared someone who drove out there, even if they were on the same team. That is by definition is an imbalance that diminishes the value of Gamma intrinsically.

/ramble

No, I think, we still a bad rout how to haul and move assets. We have 500 m teleport range with Armored beacons and Tanked Lithuses!

And still just 3 teleport away for Gamma.

-1 then

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

-1, sorry bud.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

ugh

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

only takes you one teleport to get across a beta island. thats roughly 4 mins...

currently, alpha beta gamma = themepark

what your asking is to jump from tristram to Arreat, before beating the ancients.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear