Topic: Beta assignment reward multiplied by 5

Beta assignments are not worth doing. Level 6 assignments give ~600k NIC reward on average and are completed in approx. 30 minutes. With maximized multiplier and Contract Negotiation that’s 3-4m NIC/hour with implied risk of 10-100m NIC bot loss.

In contrast, the same player can make 30mil NIC/hour farming on the top Alpha NPC spawns. Why would anyone risk their bot for a pitiful reward?

Assignment part 2 is nowhere in sight. I propose multiplying all Beta assignment NIC rewards with 5.

Re: Beta assignment reward multiplied by 5

As far as i remember... Some DeV told about full system revamp. Current system is a kind of foundation. So i'm not sure if they change anything this way.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

It's supposed to come with Assignment part 2, but who knows how far it will be. If they multiply the reward, they'll be worth doing now.

+1 why not

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

5 (edited by Rolafen Azec 2014-11-24 17:00:04)

I have way more favourable numbers for my beta missioning. I guess this is more of the symptom of your mission branch rather than missions themselfs. Note that those that do combat missions can readily and seamlessly turn into PvP as situation calls for it. I think part of your reward is supposed to come from people that don't have that property and their mission income. So it's more like the misions are there to be not to die of boredom as you wait.

btw: while talking baout misison s branch balance transport is utterly screwed by missing the level 6 slot.

What mission types and what rewards(non-multiplied)? I only checked combat L6-s.

Burial I understand your request. This will have some drawbacks though as creating x5 the profit would easily increase NIC faucets and make everything on market much more expensive, therefore balancing out the rewards, where we would be back to square one and with an inflation problem.

RIP PERPETUUM

The same NIC/h is already coming in from Alpha. Also, It'd most likely actually help the economy since people would be killing and dying more.

The beta assignments need tuning. Actually a pure multiplier for all assignments would not fit, as some assignments provide a rather acceptable income and only some are complete out of a reasonable values.

10 (edited by Burial 2014-11-24 20:20:14)

Goffer wrote:

The beta assignments need tuning. Actually a pure multiplier for all assignments would not fit, as some assignments provide a rather acceptable income and only some are complete out of a reasonable values.

I agree. The mining missions in particular can easily be done with Argano in 10 minutes if the field is close. There's not that many missions, someone should just go over them and adjust the reward to be balanced. It's not a big job and, if done right, adds enormous content to Betas.