Topic: Docking Fee

As topic says let outpost owners charge a docking Fee. Allow for flat rate or Fee based on mech tonnage.

This is my new Crusade... ZOOM YOU ARE ON NOTICE <3

cool

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

2 (edited by Supremacy 2014-11-19 04:26:55)

Re: Docking Fee

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ZOOM is on DJ Notice?

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░ Zoom~ Add This░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

+1. Would open beta outposts then.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Allow arbitrary rates only on high stability. Say at 70 you can set whatever limit you want. At 30 you can collect a fee that is exactly the average beta entrance fee. Anything in between would be a average between them with linear weighting. So at 50 the fee woul dbe halfway between the average and what the station owner would like to charge. To make the weigthening non-gameable the set limit would either need to be set very seldom or be universally applied to everyone. Ebtween 30 and 0 you could only collect a fraction of the average fee.

Althoguth now that I am reading it it is somewhat big complication for a relatively subtle effect.

Being able to set rates based on standing would be freakin awesome.

++

Give it an 8 hour delay to payment and a cap of 1m nic and why not.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█

oh, another "anti-ninja SAP"-topic

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Unlocked stations for all!  Quite the opposite Anni, people could undock do a sap then dock up while scooping 100 million in cortexs.

You can only get to about 80 million per SAP

Tbh I think it's a happy medium. Remove station locking and add in a docking fee. So long as it's capped at something reasonable and there's a time delay on payment to prevent the owner knowing immediately for ganks I think it could work.

Is 1m cap too high? Seems reasonable to me.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I don't see what big danger there would be for unreasonable dockign fees. I guess it could require a warning pop-up?

Rolafen Azec wrote:

I don't see what big danger there would be for unreasonable dockign fees. I guess it could require a warning pop-up?

It would have to function as a setting for the terminal owner, with a wide range of prices....as well as an option to remain locked.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Stranger Danger wrote:
Rolafen Azec wrote:

It would have to function as a setting for the terminal owner, with a wide range of prices....as well as an option to remain locked.

Being able to lock at -10 for example and allow access to -5 at steep price, neutrals at a price, maybe even charge +5 for docking?

Need to be able to set what you want to prices at different standings or if you want to lock it out to anyone not +10 or lock it out for even them just because.

Gwyndor wrote:
Stranger Danger wrote:
Rolafen Azec wrote:

Being able to lock at -10 for example and allow access to -5 at steep price, neutrals at a price, maybe even charge +5 for docking?

Need to be able to set what you want to prices at different standings or if you want to lock it out to anyone not +10 or lock it out for even them just because.

This way is the best way.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Keep the lock function and add a docking fee. Include a 30 sec processing cooldown to keep rifraff from using 5 plated mechs to scout.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

21 (edited by Lobo 2014-11-21 09:47:59)

Double post please ignore.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d