Topic: It is all blood money

The primary way of way getting NIC from ratting is to kill bots and get plasma. Plasma is looser than solid substance taht probably flows throught the robots reactors. It probably perferm the mission of energy tranfererence within the bot. Thus it functions a lot like blood. The whole idea of the syndicate is to get energy to earth. It probably gains this energy from plasma and that is why you can even first place sell it to syndicate. The whole idea of the syndicate is to export Nian blood to Earth.

Talk about brutal imperialism. And it all sounds so eco and green when you phrase it as "Energy to Earth".

Re: It is all blood money

I thought it's all about tears.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

3 (edited by Inda 2014-11-17 22:02:52)

I am Energy to Earth propagandist!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Technically we hacked these here robots and forced them to kill their family members.

Lore FTW

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Level of posting achievement unlocked:  Annihilator.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Level of posting achievement unlocked:  Annihilator.

Nah hes reached Maidden/Perpetuum (same person) level.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Stranger Danger wrote:

Technically we infected these robots like a parasite and forced them to kill their family members and eat their brains.

Lore FTW

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

technically, we have already killed the nian sentinent robot lifeform long time ago with the initial computer virus sent into their robo brains.
what we fight now, are nothing but zombie robots on automated production routines.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I thought that it's only alocal effect and the sentients are in far off inslands trying to contain the damage.

All these points make the overall picture all that less uplifting. It's like way way past the Game Over bad ending of most games.

F and I thought Total Annhilation style of sterilization and mechanization of life was bad.

Rolafen Azec wrote:

I thought that it's only alocal effect and the sentients are in far off inslands trying to contain the damage.

All these points make the overall picture all that less uplifting. It's like way way past the Game Over bad ending of most games.

F and I thought Total Annhilation style of sterilization and mechanization of life was bad.

Yes, our map - it's just a part of the planet. The other part is still populated by Nians.

But what did you expect from Terrans? roll

A good idea for an expansion. Nian content. To help them sabotage the plans of those parasites roll
Like in this popular movie, The Avatar big_smile