Topic: Scheduled server downtime - 2014-11-18

Server will be down for a small patch and maintenance on 2014-11-18 from 8:00 server time (CET). The patch will deploy a few hotfixes for 3.5.4 and also increase the base yields of minerals and plants by 50%. Estimated downtime will be about 1 hour.

Re: Scheduled server downtime - 2014-11-18

1st?

more "math" content

Stop messing with industrials so drastically. I don't care if its a big boost or a big nerf. Just stop *** it up.

Oh Gwyndor, you just wait for that ECONOMY REBALANCE that is slowly crawling towards the live server.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Gwyndor wrote:

Stop messing with industrials so drastically. I don't care if its a big boost or a big nerf. Just stop *** it up.

!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

economy is bad enough already. At least let it be consistently inconsistent

Zoom will go all Milton Friedman on yo ***.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Id say another knee-jerk...  but this is more like grand maul fix

So what about the guys farming NPCs?  Were's our *** 50% base yield to plasma?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

first you complain about 20% less yield compared to pre-patch,
now you complain about 30% more yield compared to pre-patch

worlds end is comming!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

11 (edited by BadAss 2014-11-19 02:59:01)

what you change today?

Just @ Game

Patch notes:
http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Changelog:2014-11-18

13 (edited by Celebro 2014-11-18 17:43:49)

I don't see the change on my miner bot stats for the 50% increase.

Oh base yield? Nvm roll

RIP PERPETUUM

Where's the plasma increase?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Are you aware that the last two changes benefit in very large scale scarabs mining afk vs "normal" mining? Is this the way you like to have mining done in future?

16 (edited by Inda 2014-11-19 08:10:59)

WTB passive miner towers

or ACTIVE mining mechanics

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Goffer wrote:

Are you aware that the last two changes benefit in very large scale scarabs mining afk vs "normal" mining? Is this the way you like to have mining done in future?

mining scarabs are pretty much done the moment a single small red roaming npc runs around. could be fixed in like 5min DEV time... if they wanted to.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:
Goffer wrote:

mining scarabs are pretty much done the moment a single small red roaming npc runs around. could be fixed in like 5min DEV time... if they wanted to.

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

Annihilator your complete right. Only problem is the if clause in  the sentence.
It just need to be a well designed NPC that will not stomp every single argano in sight in pieces (so no light EW with demob and weapon), but is dangerous for having your Scarab 30 mins alone on field. Unfortunately that would as next step replace Scarab by Lithus.

I would prefer a sollution that ensures 1h active Riveler has more minerals than 2 days afk Hauler

20 (edited by Annihilator 2014-11-20 09:50:48)

a small ewar with one weapon and two drainer, ECM and target painter

1. causes afk scarabs to lose cap-stability and can even kill them
2. ecm makes afk miner lose target lock, so no matter how strong the shield is, without a decent macro running to re-gain target lock, true afk mining is not posible. fitting ECCM will drop efficiency .
3. no demob, so anyone active can just walk away.
4. only one weapon so any noob active with a small MG on any of his mining bots also can just kill it. (if he can gain a target lock that is)
5. only one small weapon, so any active noob can out-repair the damage.

6. target painter so noobs still asking for help can be found easily by other combat player. wink