Topic: Balancing patch

Worst patch ever, just sets newbs back farther. On top of that mechs aren't very useful anymore.

Re: Balancing patch

Nobody totally saw that coming, amirite?

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Like ever.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

I can't even use a mesmer mk2 now, some bullshit.

Wait-wait-wait.

Let me quote the smartasses please.

Burial wrote:

The rabble is awfully one-sided.

Burial wrote:

Your faux-sensitivity of the newbies is engaging, but I think it's high time for you to make up your mind on whether you want to follow Syndic trampling his stilettos after another caprice towards the game's doom or actually making this game work.

Gap needs to be lessened at any cost to the Ragged ***. Ragged *** will adapt, newbies won't.

Jita wrote:

So mad. Spewing thread after thread full of tears. Attacking anyone who disagrees. Considering your track record who could take your views seriously. Weren't you guys the ones claiming abusing mechanics is a good thing?

Nobody saw that coming, right?

Makesamich wrote:

Worst patch ever, just sets newbs back farther. On top of that mechs aren't very useful anymore.

10M Nic for the first one to bring down a gamma base without any Mech/heavy mech used.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Cir would kill their own base just to prove you wrong.

I still think the ictus tears are not needed. Ictus is still useful.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Farming Sim > Perp

Devs I hope you have some other balancing with mods to buff this a little.

RIP PERPETUUM

Gwyndor wrote:

Cir would kill their own base just to prove you wrong.

killboard says they are still very clingy to their heavies

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Makesamich wrote:

Farming Sim > Perp

I've been meaning to try it and this was the push I needed.

ArcheAge CIR Is recruiting!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.