Re: Thoughts on balance, pre- and post- new patch.

Weedy wrote:
Burial wrote:

The rabble is awfully one-sided.

I'm happy to hear your arguments. Otherwise your posts bring no value. Neither does your background. Sorry, but that is a fact. Please present us some evidence.

Rabble threads by CIR/77: 4
Rabble threads by everyone else: 0

Dont allow to Peanut screw the game !!!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Burial wrote:
Weedy wrote:
Burial wrote:

The rabble is awfully one-sided.

I'm happy to hear your arguments. Otherwise your posts bring no value. Neither does your background. Sorry, but that is a fact. Please present us some evidence.

Rabble threads by CIR/77: 4
Rabble threads by everyone else: 0

So nothing else besides personal grudges? Good to know. Now please refer from posting in this thread, if you have nothing of value to bring. Thank you.

I'm not sure you actually realize that this change is going to hit 'everybody else' aka REST a lot harder than us. It will tilt the balance between combat roles to certain positions being way stronger than any other counterpart. Newer players will only suffer from those changes, while we will be able to perfectly shape our fleet according to the changes due to available to us resources. If you bothered playing the game and cared about it, instead of logging into the forum and posting nonsense, you could've logged into the test server and run the numbers. If nothing seems suspicious or strange to you, then I am speechless.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

No personal grudges, just evidence and facts, as requested.

Reported cyka blyat.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

So mad. Spewing thread after thread full of tears. Attacking anyone who disagrees. Considering your track record who could take your views seriously. Weren't you guys the ones claiming abusing mechanics is a good thing?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

1) What does your post have to do with the balance issues?

2) Is it a corporation discussions forum?

3) How do you like your kool-aid?

33 (edited by Burial 2014-11-13 21:29:05)

Your faux-sensitivity of the newbies is engaging, but I think it's high time for you to make up your mind on whether you want to follow Syndic trampling his stilettos after another caprice towards the game's doom or actually making this game work.

Gap needs to be lessened at any cost to the Ragged ***. Ragged *** will adapt, newbies won't.

Are you talking about those extra 200K EP newbies will have to spend to lessen the gap?

Pointing out stupid stuff doesn't automatically mean anyone wants the game to fail or to make it succeed.

The days are long gone when we wasted our time on trying to stop zoom from being zoom. It's much more entertaining to watch him go at it. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

36 (edited by Inda 2014-11-13 22:11:58)

The Balance will hit the server, you can stop ask. I also included.
Info from devs.

I also dont think that is needed but anyway, the overall changes can be good but after some month.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Im just waiting with popcorn see whats going to get *** up this time yarr

[05:36:51] <Lemon> i hate you... just so you know

[15:05:49] <Ville> I have to admit, that was pretty fu**ing pimp ^^
                           http://www.perp-kill.net/related/749

700m waspish are go!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."