Re: If You Were the DEV...

Jita wrote:

Yet you were required as the defender to do a kitchen sink op three times a week per island.

Those mechanics and the futility of them were why I left.

So many 5am ops lol

its discussed in my thread, the DF style siege mechanic handles this issue quite well tbh

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

so, if you were the devs....

Sap 3.0 mechanics here -----> http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -thoughts/

My to do list would look like this:
- Fix plant grow/pathfinding getting stuck cause of flora.
- Improve inventory, so you can drag and drop on containers and take from them to any window without restrictions. This would include the factory not needing mats to be in the root of the folder.
- Getting rid of split weapon systems and allow nonweapon modules to fit anywhere in their slot category.
- Make sap visible from any distance when open.
- Improve bot diversity and avoid streamlining them.
- Play my own game extensively

Deimos Starshadow wrote:

My to do list would look like this:
- Fix plant grow/pathfinding getting stuck cause of flora.
- Improve inventory, so you can drag and drop on containers and take from them to any window without restrictions. This would include the factory not needing mats to be in the root of the folder.
- Getting rid of split weapon systems and allow nonweapon modules to fit anywhere in their slot category.
- Make sap visible from any distance when open.
- Improve bot diversity and avoid streamlining them.
- Play my own game extensively

Experimentation after Theory, because experiments provide insight into cause and effect by demonstrating what outcome occurs when a particular factor is manipulated.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.