Topic: Fine tuning attributes

My idea/suggestion is to allow relocating attribute points like five points/month (not below some set minimum, so a full combat char couldnt put even the rest of the points into combat)

My reasoning is that this would allow some fine tunning of abilities, a long term strategy about what you intend to do with the character, also a possibility for fix if you have screwed up something-and it's not like full respec where a combat spec character could transform into a miner in a second.

I think there is a problem with current character generation system, there are some nice choices, but are they real choices? I admit I haven't played too much with perpetuum planner but from what i have seen there are only three paths and for optimal efficiency the corresponding attributes must be maximized.
Now, if there would be a change in this system, to make it more interesting "harder to pick", then probably (most likely) those who already made their character would want a respec-but if there would a be aminimal respec option, like the one I have suggested above it could fix this problem too.