1 (edited by Rolafen Azec 2014-10-13 23:19:38)

Topic: "Reach location" objectives can be completed on other islands

Often if I have mission open I randomly get objective completetion pings when I am not anywhere near said location and completely on a different island.

I am suspecting that the check for location uses only local coordinates and doesn't check for island.

edit: mission pings changed to objective pings which they are

Re: "Reach location" objectives can be completed on other islands

If you are in a squad, and someone else in the squad accepts and completes a squad mission. Then everyone in the squad gets a share of the nic and relation for completing. regardless of what island you are on etc. That is most likely what your are seeing.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

This happens without a squad and completeles only the single objective not the whole mission.

Objectives actually have both an island and a coordinate check. If this happens then it is likely a bug with a specific objective, so it would help if you can remember the assignment's name.

I have afeeling it has happened witha lot of differnt missions. However I will try to keep an closer eye on them.

Wait you're right, it does indeed complete it on another island too. Yeah this needs fixing, nice find.

7 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-10-22 04:58:21)

said stuff

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Ah yes, this got fixed.