Topic: TAB for Chat windows

I would use TAB for change the actual open chat windows.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: TAB for Chat windows

You would? 

Sure, right after we fix just about everything else that is just about 99% more important.

I am Perpetuum.

3 (edited by Inda 2014-10-11 02:44:24)

You are right. I agree many more things more important, but that not means, we can throw out ideas, and such or isnt ?

You saw, Gargaj impelent 3- most wanted feoture in no time, autopilot, presets, and Tier modules showing on fitting screen. So maybe some time they can do that.

EDIT:
Did I forget the search in storages? (I shouldnt)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

+1 to Gargaj. Best Hungarian ever.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

what about me ? sadpanda

Energy to Earth!

Inda wrote:

what about me ? sadpanda

best hungarian PvPer ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

What happened to gargaj, he came back did some good stuff for two weeks and left gain.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

What happened to gargaj, he came back did some good stuff for two weeks and left gain.

They cant feed themselves on your smarmy forum posts.  Probably working side jobs.

Or maybe they are all turtled up inside a fort they made out of the office couch cushions slamming ramen through beer bongs as they spend a year coding something that will do some good to the game.

Maybe a bit of both.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Stranger Danger wrote:

They cant feed themselves on your smarmy forum posts.  Probably working their main jobs.

Or maybe they are all turtled up inside a fort they made out of the office couch cushions slamming ramen through beer bongs as they spend a year coding something that will do some good to the game.

Maybe a bit of both.

fixed that for you. and you would wonder what their office looks like - i just wonder if they are still in there.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear