Topic: My turn to give my 2 cents

Ok, Ive been in this game for 4 months now. I was here during closed beta, but never saw the daylight of the release, so it doesnt really count.

So... what about the game. Its a lackluster one in content and all, but something the devs have done allright is making sure all the basics are in and properly working. Yeah, some of you vets might have a different version of that, but imo its true. Everything that needs to be in place is there and works. Well, it works, but could use a bit of a polish.

As my business as a CEO of New Dawn I had to learn a lot about the politics around, old as new. I still cant piece it all togher, but when I joined the game I read a lot in general chat and it was easy for me to pick an enemy (Yeah, I might be a bit odd about that, but its easier to pick an enemy than friends, friends comes by itself after youve picked an enemy.) Arrogant pricks basicly. Now, that doesnt mean I dont respect my enemies, I do, but its important to keep the passion running, for PvPs sake.

However, people seems to be a bit upset about the power projection or something. I really dont get that. If it means that some side have an opportunity over another due to something ingame I would understand it more, but there is no such thing. Its a sandbox game and a low populated such. Its not that hard gaining dominance with the right mindset, organisation, economy and experience. No wonder the "evul empire" is having so much area.

Onwards to the good stuff. What I felt when I joined (and especially stepping up creating my corp), despite declaring my enemies, is a welcome to the game. Both from my later allies and also from my enemies. In what other game have you ever seen that, especially the part where your enemies helps you? Ive also seen people from different sides of the politics hand in hand help new guys settle into the game. Surely theres the toxic things on the forums, ingame and such between old grudges, but in the end none of us, me as new or you as old, steps away from trying to help the community. Best community ever if you ask me. This game deserves more and we cant do it by just sitting here talking about it on the forums, we need to stretch outwards, Facebook, Youtube and whatever means we have.

I dont mean to cause a new political debate here, theres enough of those, but rather see what we are actually doing togheter and keep doing that. You know it and I know it, this game deserves more people.

Re: My turn to give my 2 cents

What do you like the most about the game?

*like*

I really like fishing marlins, the minigame is fun and they sell for 9,5g a piece

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

I really like fishing marlins, the minigame is fun and they sell for 9,5g a piece

Haha.. me too, me too!

power projection rulez