Re: Why I joined PHM. Story of a newbie.

^^

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

saw the op tonight without corp flag...
whats up? raising into the ranks of CIR or not villing to play AA?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

Why do you post on political threads?

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Annihilator wrote:

Pretty sure there is a bug that can cause no corp tag to show.. I see it quite often, is that what you are referring to maybe ?

Anybody of PHM, answer to the point. Or topic starter answer, please, is it bug or did Kayin kicked out of the PHM? What for? Very interesting))

btw, its in general discussion, not corp dialoque - its even visible to none-logged in forum readers wink
and no, it no bug when his log ingame shows:
Pretty Hate Machine | 2215-09-30 07:17:00 | 2215-10-15 05:34:00|15 days
Freelancer | 2215-10-15 05:34:00

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

btw, its in general discussion, not corp dialoque - its even visible to none-logged in forum readers wink
and no, it no bug when his log ingame shows:
Pretty Hate Machine | 2215-09-30 07:17:00 | 2215-10-15 05:34:00|15 days
Freelancer | 2215-10-15 05:34:00

Fair enough, there is a bug where people's corps don't show. I thought that might be what you were referring to. Seems it wasn't, so disregard my post..

33 (edited by Ville 2014-10-17 15:22:16)

After talking with Kayin and his friend Lily which are both very active they have choose to part ways with PHM.  As it is kind of obvious we are mostly inactive due to the level of fun being enjoyed in ArcheAge, what it causes is new players jumping into the middle of our ArcheAge pvp fight scenes and interrupting battle comms with Perpetuum Questions.  And anyone who knows our comms is well enough aware of the ramifications of interrupting an FC during an operation.  Sad to see them go but you know.  Things happen.  I wish them the best in wherever they choose to fly with and hope to see them again on the battle field, maybe.

Thanks, very detailed answer.

Ville wrote:

After talking with Kayin and his friend Lily which are both very active they have choose to part ways with PHM.  As it is kind of obvious we are mostly inactive due to the level of fun being enjoyed in ArcheAge, what it causes is new players jumping into the middle of our ArcheAge pvp fight scenes and interrupting battle comms with Perpetuum Questions.  And anyone who knows our comms is well enough aware of the ramifications of interrupting an FC during an operation.  Sad to see them go but you know.  Things happen.  I wish them the best in wherever they choose to fly with and hope to see them again on the battle field, maybe.

^ this.   And thank you Ville.

Your welcome and good luck in your future endeavors.  If we get super active again you'll be welcomed back.