1 (edited by Ashbank 2010-12-10 01:12:46)

Topic: New Agent Lf PVP Corp

Okay

So after giving the dumbest answer ever to M2S joining question and failing as a result ( politically correct answer my @$$ ) it seems that i am looking for a nice PvP corp to join

Somethings to keep in mid

a) Drama is good - More Drama is better
b) I dont want to do no carebearing stuff - The probabilty of me being inside of those hulking ore eating thingies is close to 0 anytime soon.
c) A "Lets NOT ALL be friends" attitude if possible (  iwant people to shoot, having an entire map full with NAPS is not fun )
d) Also people that can dig mature jokes and not go "ZOMG THE LANGUAGE IS KILLING ME"

Also i like to troll the forums from time to time and be an *** ( it's just roleplaying - for real man, you can trust me)

Edit: what the fak did i post with my bank account.... so fail - anyway my nick is Lightdrake

Thats all

2 (edited by Lightdrake 2010-12-10 01:18:09)

Re: New Agent Lf PVP Corp

And another edit: I am in Euro TZ Also have microphone/ts/vent/etc/ bla bla bla bla the usuall

Good luck mate

Ashbank wrote:

Okay

So after giving the dumbest answer ever to M2S joining question and failing as a result ( politically correct answer my @$$ ) it seems that i am looking for a nice PvP corp to join

Somethings to keep in mid

a) Drama is good - More Drama is better
b) I dont want to do no carebearing stuff - The probabilty of me being inside of those hulking ore eating thingies is close to 0 anytime soon.
c) A "Lets NOT ALL be friends" attitude if possible (  iwant people to shoot, having an entire map full with NAPS is not fun )
d) Also people that can dig mature jokes and not go "ZOMG THE LANGUAGE IS KILLING ME"

Also i like to troll the forums from time to time and be an *** ( it's just roleplaying - for real man, you can trust me)

Edit: what the fak did i post with my bank account.... so fail - anyway my nick is Lightdrake

Thats all

only thing i can do is lol.

go kill rookies on Alpha.

video it.

add 'gangster rap music'.

use more words like 'bro', 'pew', 'pwn'.

refer to your corp mates as 'bro', 'homies'.

and PLZ PLZ tell us how cool you are.

then i am confident M2S will reconsider, as you would probably be ideal for them then.

<sorry kids, no more candy in the store>

~M~

In the echelons of human history, legend spoke of the Messiah, who would lead the lost, from the darkness, into the light...

~Don't say you weren't warned~

6 (edited by Lightdrake 2010-12-18 01:54:51)

x

We at the www.enclavecorp.net are recruiting new PVP players. Drop by our recruitment forum if interested.

8 (edited by Lightdrake 2010-12-18 01:51:14)

x