Topic: The patch..

Since the patch my game with all my accounts have been running very smoothly. As someone who is mainly Industrial the speed increase is outstanding. Dev Zoom, you have significantly increased performance. knowingly or unknowingly.

Now to the orange bot deal. Many combats do not like the idea of a repper being targeted and attacked. I watched two people quit yesterday using that as a excuse. Reality is they were probably going to leave anyways. But still I can understand the E-Z mode(Solo Beacon) players with complaints. They now have to actually manage the bots they use :-).

As far as speed. I have not been as happy as I am now with Perpetuum. The speed increase makes a difference. I also see light and assault bots becoming more viable with concern to pvp. Which is a good thing. As newer players can use a light or assault almost right away. The speed desparity between the heavys and light are significant enough for hit and run tactics. Or hit and demob tactics.

Thanks for the great patch!

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Re: The patch..

Maidden wrote:

Now to the orange bot deal. Many combats do not like the idea of a repper being targeted and attacked. I watched two people quit yesterday using that as a excuse. Reality is they were probably going to leave anyways. But still I can understand the E-Z mode(Solo Beacon) players with complaints. They now have to actually manage the bots they use :-).

I think Zoom likes pain. With all the deficiencies in PVE, bug or no bug, the support aggro mechanic should have been left alone for the short term. But no, Zoom likes to watch new players quit.

Sparking to other games

god mode in PvE seems to be the common request in any game these days...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

It was too broken.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I farmed up ahead of time so no worries when the market recoils... oh wait, no one buys anything lol

The main problem here is that 1 combat bot should be sufficient for doing any kind of PVE, but that is not the case. Support bots actually increase your DPS, hence faster farming ability which should not be the case.

A complete bot re- balancing is needed.

RIP PERPETUUM

Gwyndor wrote:

I farmed up ahead of time so no worries when the market recoils... oh wait, no one buys anything lol

You say that but i've had 3 - 4 billion worth of sales in the last two weeks and im not even trying.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Gwyndor wrote:

You say that but i've had 3 - 4 billion worth of sales in the last two weeks and im not even trying.

Im so proud of you <3

When I played and PVE'd on my own I never used support bots and it was manageable and profitable.

Of course it's not the same or as fast as a logistic support but it's certainly doable.

need to increase by 3 times: 1 plasma, 2 Kernel    -    for all npc

at the moment, pve unattractive

Just @ Game

Cassius wrote:

When I played and PVE'd on my own I never used support bots and it was manageable and profitable.

Of course it's not the same or as fast as a logistic support but it's certainly doable.

It certainly is doable Cassius, but when you can grind faster with support, for the simple reason you free head slots for tunings , people will always be inclined to use the faster way.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
Cassius wrote:

It certainly is doable Cassius, but when you can grind faster with support, for the simple reason you free head slots for tunings , people will always be inclined to use the faster way.

don't forget the third account in the middle of the alpha spawn that just loots everything, that has nothing to fear about explosion damage, or orange npc aggro.
Its actually the only reason i go out with two bots instead one. loot management is too tedious.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

dont you mean macroing NPCs which you were doing until patch

cough

time to actually play bucko

BadAss wrote:

need to increase by 3 times: 1 plasma, 2 Kernel    -    for all npc

at the moment, pve unattractive