1 (edited by Celebro 2014-09-11 18:10:54)

Topic: Seldon Crisis - could this be the next Eve?

Couldn't say myself until there more info, for the time being it remains promising:

Linky: http://seldoncrisis.com/

Edit: Oh btw forgot to mention there are some former CCP developers working on this and from other games, Novus aeterno, Lord of the rings online and Dark Age of Camelot

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: Seldon Crisis - could this be the next Eve?

i saw that too some time ago in a preview.

wasn't the goal of those DEVs to make a game completely different from that eve trailer that explains a carreers as corp-thief ? (aka not all that spying and metagaming BS that makes perpettuum so succesfull?)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

i saw that too some time ago in a preview.

wasn't the goal of those DEVs to make a game completely different from that eve trailer that explains a carreers as corp-thief ? (aka not all that spying and metagaming BS that makes perpettuum so succesfull?)

No idea, if that is the case I would welcome any mechanics that would prevent in-corp stealing.

I really like the idea that there are no gates and somehow no overview/landmarks window, using a more visual UI.

RIP PERPETUUM

another game you will not participate in yet have a lot to say about

Celebro wrote:

Couldn't say myself until there more info, for the time being it remains promising:

Linky: http://seldoncrisis.com/

Edit: Oh btw forgot to mention there are some former CCP developers working on this and from other games, Novus aeterno, Lord of the rings online and Dark Age of Camelot

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

no.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

6 (edited by Annihilator 2014-09-11 23:07:51)

after watching that teaser trailer - is that font type used exactly the same as on the perp teaser?

and: what they really need to learn, is how to do good teaser.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

its probably some free ghetto template from geocities or something then

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

ugh, kickstarter phase.

probably has just as much chance, if not less, to be the next eve, as perpetuum has.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

9 (edited by Celebro 2014-09-12 14:25:49)

Well, I backed the game up so hoping they get the £250k required , another sand box mmo like this one or Eve, gives more options that and would be great. Btw they have over 20devs working full time on the game.

RIP PERPETUUM