Topic: ERPs

How about them actually give you the full amount of acc instead of whats being blocked by any eventual active resists? This would make them actually worth using in PvE especially.

Re: ERPs

Nerf ERPs.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

3 (edited by Annihilator 2014-07-25 18:44:40)

Silkdawn wrote:

How about them actually give you the full amount of acc instead of whats not being blocked by any eventual active resists? This would make them actually worth using in PvE especially.

fixed that for ya.

i hope you got tought exactly how ERPs work by your friends.

ERPs efficiency depends on your accumulator recharge rate (aka the displayed efficiency is when your accumulator is at 50%).
And then, its only worth using T4's unless your highly skilled in blue bots and got a high positive repair per accumulator used efficiency.

oh, totally forgot:

NERF ERP!

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Norrdec wrote:

Nerf ERPs.

^ This

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

I support Nerf ERP

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I dont get it, is there some hidden factors I dont see?

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..... erps stacked with rep tuners were totally unkillable totally.  Both items took a huge nerf but with max skills the right fit can be very very tanky.

Some players even respeced to use these items just to have them nerfed a week later.  Thats where the nerf erp thing comes from.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Oh I see hidden stats, well I didnt knew about those. Indy game right *shrug* smile

9 (edited by Silkdawn 2014-07-27 12:30:55)

What really separates the young from the old, the ones knowing what things actually does. Shame on you corporation, you should have made this available to us all a long time ago. Theres no excuse being a small indy company with this.

PS: You had 5 *** years.

PSS: Especially before a *** steam launch...

Silkdawn wrote:

What really separates the young from the old, the ones knowing what things actually does. Shame on you corporation, you should have made this available to us all a long time ago. Theres no excuse being a small indy company with this.

PS: You had 5 *** years.

PSS: Especially before a *** steam launch...

it has nothing to do with "old" or "young".
look how a vet recently made a bug-topic about energy consumption of masking modules because he forgot over the years how maskers work.

It also doesn't matter how old the game itself is. If there are DEV left that actually knows how things work, why they have been changed, or what they forgot to add to the interface after changing something 10 times in two months due to player feedback or CEOs ultimate commandment.

what you can blame, is the lack of vets editing the official WIKI to add such important informations that are missing from the ingame interface. Its not very uncommon for games to not have all factors written into a tooltip. I even have the feeling that is pretty common to have lots of mechanic informations figured out by player and shared across player edited wiki's.
Just an example: Diablo2 - i know no official ingame source that tells me what boss can drop which unique item. That didn't change with D3 either. There is also more then 10 years after release, an exact ingame information about the synergy between telekinesis and mana-shield...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

11 (edited by Hunter 2014-07-27 15:20:57)

Lobo wrote:

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..... erps stacked with rep tuners were totally unkillable totally.

TBH: You wrong here.

Why the crybabies wins?

12 (edited by Lemon 2014-07-28 03:46:21)

Hunter wrote:
Lobo wrote:

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..... erps stacked with rep tuners were totally unkillable totally.

Hunter <3

He was using Sarcasm roll

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

There were never any hidden stats, ERP tanks required Neuting to kill (as hunter showed in his video).

"Nerf ERP" is slang for the rule of thumb when it comes to the Devs - if you cry and spam enough tickets, they will knee-jerk patch. That practice has been constant since 2010, and vets with the know-how have taken to using that approach to remote-developing the game in whichever direction they want to go.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Personally I've never used a ticket to ask for anything to be changed. Perhaps your talking from experience?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

neither did I.
i am using the forums only since the game went live.

Tickets are for bug/crash and exploit reports - or to report harrasement and similar things.

Lemon wrote:

Hunter <3

He was using Sarcasm roll

Yes but OP could not get it.

Why the crybabies wins?

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! to kill Hunter! big_smile well for a group of lights and assaults.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men

I got mostly irritated, as a new guy to the game, that there might be a ton of hidden effects that will literally take forever to catch up to.

Guess the old classic trial and error have to do.

Hunter wrote:
Lobo wrote:

Nice video Hunter! Watching lemon and khalvarik get blowed up was fun!

One of our funnest nights was driving 10 plated assaults to dana and blowing up with friendly fire to try and kill the mesmers. I think they had as much fun watching us be dumb as we had being dumb.