1 (edited by Crepitus 2014-07-12 17:38:11)

Topic: RoboCraft

World of Tanks meets Minecraft  Everyone in our alliance is playing this lol.

Mastablasta found it on Steam but you can get it directly too if you don't want it linked.  Does require you to create an account with them either way.  You build your robot with blocks... fly/hover/crawl/whatever.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: RoboCraft

RoboCrack

if you value your marriage, your job, any other game, do not download this

best game ive seen in last 5 years

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301520/

http://robocraftgame.com/

Too much fun

crazy

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

3 (edited by Annihilator 2014-07-12 19:27:37)

have seen that a few days ago.
given the popularity of minecraft, and those other block-combining games, it was expected to get some nice attention.

that bonus engine looks like a nice idea too, just not very popular with the players smile

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

It's like crack for my soul

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Annihilator wrote:

have seen that a few days ago.
given the popularity of minecraft, and those other block-combining games, it was expected to get some nice attention.

that bonus engine looks like a nice idea too, just not very popular with the players smile

I never played minecraft.  I'm not a fan of "lego" stuff at all.  But this game is pretty fun and quick drop in/out match making means everyone is still available for when *** goes down in Perp smile

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Awesome game. I like the physics and how the robots get destroyed piece by piece, it actually quite funny and entertaining. It quite easy to get into, the aiming is very well implemented. You can also fly and hover and build very creative stuff.

Plays similar to perp controls but needs mouse aiming , very cool stuff.

RIP PERPETUUM

When you get rammed by a giant black ***, I lol'd for hours.  OR the giant rail gun cross by player Jesus saves.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Saw a triceratops dino thingy today lol but yeah big black flying wang bone is the best.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

robocrafted for 36 hours straight

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Wow, this game is a blast to play. I laughed so much this weekend playing this game.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

yeah never laughed more playing a game

Do you also have problems logging in? I've tried to log in for 4 days now and it only worked once. All the other times there is a message "connecting to server..." but nothing happens.

There's also a thread about this on their forum but the Devs don't seem to react.

Platoon bugging out is annoying

shooting people is very satisfying

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

The recent increased traffic from Steam is pushing the website to the max during peak times. Any more traffic and new users won’t be able to register at all. Steam actually featured Robocraft on the main store page and that extra traffic broke the website completely and we had to ask then to unfeature us whilst we upgrade the web servers.

somehow this reads like what AC expected to happen.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:

The recent increased traffic from Steam is pushing the website to the max during peak times. Any more traffic and new users won’t be able to register at all. Steam actually featured Robocraft on the main store page and that extra traffic broke the website completely and we had to ask then to unfeature us whilst we upgrade the web servers.

Awesome game.

Annihilator wrote:

Well I guess they can just a full release now since they only did EA because they thought their servers would not handle the influx of new players.

let's hope full release brings the influx of players they expected.

This game is pure awesomeness! cool

its a bit of grind if your not on premium. Its not pay to win, but investing money pays off.

i am currently missing a bit of the variety that it could have. just three weapons and a 4 kinds of movement.
I cannot wait to see how they implement those flexible joints that allow you to create walker or tanks as seen on their promotianal pictures.
Thats probably their hardest task to get in.

Annihilator wrote:

its a bit of grind if your not on premium. Its not pay to win, but investing money pays off.

Buy premium a couple times to throw some money at the developers that made this game free to play and your done. Not much grind...... Pure fun!

Awesome game!

Gremrod wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

Buy premium a couple times to throw some money at the developers that made this game free to play and your done. Not much grind...... Pure fun!

Awesome game!

i will, as soon as i figured out why i'am getting ill when playing it for an extended period of time. I have to figure out what this game has in common with games like "serious sam" or "Duke Nukem forever"

ok, enough of the offtopic, i have to wait for my next paycheck

I haven't played almost at all since the OP but I paid $20 for 6 mos of premium so I don't even feel bad for not playing, it's not that expensive (at least the promo wasn't).

Population graphs

Crepitus wrote:

I haven't played almost at all since the OP but I paid $20 for 6 mos of premium so I don't even feel bad for not playing, it's not that expensive (at least the promo wasn't).

I read your post and I keep hearing in my head the TS voice mod saying it. ROFL.

23 (edited by Crepitus 2014-07-30 22:36:15)

Gremrod wrote:
Crepitus wrote:

I read your post and I keep hearing in my head the TS voice mod saying it. ROFL.

LOL big_smile

Population graphs

has anyone already tested "Gear Up" ?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/214420/

its kinda similar in concept but less boxy from what i can see.

Looks fun, but you wont make a dinosaur in that game big_smile

<GargajCNS> we maim to please