Re: What are we supposed to do on gamma?

That's what CIR are going to do on gamma, find bugs to their advantage and not report it.

RIP PERPETUUM

Smokeyii wrote:
Ville wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

What you call "whiney" I call righteous indignation in the face of slanderous hypocrisy. The sand you play with is the same sand the rest of us play with, only we choose not to hoard the whole sandbox, throw sand in the eyes of the other kids in the sandbox, or find ways to add rocks to the sand. 

(In lay-man's terms, for you simpleminded folk, we play the same game as you, yet choose not to break it whenever and however we can, just for *** and giggles.)

oh really?  So you don't aghem "crash on gates"?  Seths never disappeared?  Your actions speak louder than your forum trolls.

Like I said before, if that's the best you can come up with for a character assassination, keep trying buddy boy. You guys consistently try to break the game for your own benefit. At least when people on our side find a bug they report it --- AND THEN DONT USE IT. So yeah, please try to come up with some new better material... oh wait, you won't because you can't, as I'm not like you. So go teach a bible camp or something.

If by better material you mean facts, than I will.  The problem is I have FACTS.  They commonly get dismissed as trolls but sadly they are true, sad   

And as many corporations are learning in this game, I am a pillar for outstanding honesty and champion of the great luls!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Celebro wrote:

That's what CIR are going to do on gamma, find bugs to their advantage and not report it.

That would be against the EULA, we just play the game and have fun. Try it sometimes, instead of being emotionally attached to someone's game.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice