1 (edited by Vincent Geddon 2014-06-30 22:59:45)

Topic: Corp promotion system

First post for me, but I'm deputy in a small corp and would like the ability to have some form of structure and leadership that is clearly visible within the corp, i.e. a rank system. I have served in the military so I am a little biased, but truth be told it does work. Is this something that has already been brought up previously at all? I do think the standard combat Pvt, PFC, Corporal would be a bit lame for this game but perhaps bringing the current bot level names to the corps would be cool. I'm Thelodica along with our corp members, so being able to promote and designate members to rookie, warrior, veteran, elite, and supreme status within the corps would be very nice and appreciated. I'm pretty new to the game and honestly have no idea how the big established corps delineate authority and responsibility but I think it would be a nice touch.

Re: Corp promotion system

Vincent Geddon wrote:

First post for me, but I'm deputy in a small corp and would like the ability to have some form of structure and leadership that is clearly visible within the corp, i.e. a rank system. I have served in the military so I am a little biased, but truth be told it does work. Is this something that has already been brought up previously at all? I do think the standard combat Pvt, PFC, Corporal would be a bit lame for this game but perhaps bringing the current bot level names to the corps would be cool. I'm Thelodica along with our corp members, so being able to promote and designate members to rookie, warrior, veteran, elite, and supreme status within the corps would be very nice and appreciated. I'm pretty new to the game and honestly have no idea how the big established corps delineate authority and responsibility but I think it would be a nice touch.

Well put!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Vincent Geddon wrote:

Make the ranks customizable!
So everyone can make their own ranks, similar to the system in WoW (don't hurt me... ;_;)

I claim Director Of:
Incidents
Hauling
Spying
Wineboxing

+1

Good Idea Vincent Geddon

Also rewards, medals, etc

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

More customization is better, bump for idea.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Would br cool

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d