Topic: Unified market log please

Hi,

Currently, the transactions log shows purchase adverts when placed, and sell adverts when the items are sold.

I need to be able to see at a glance what was the purchase order that I had, that got filled. I cannot do this from the Transactions log in the Agent Profile sheet. For this, I have to check the Event Log.

The only way I know of to see the Event log is to click on the tiny gold coin at the bottom left, when it appears. Also, once I open it and close it - I cannot open it again until something else gets sold, cause it disappears!!!

Suggestion:

Create a transaction log with a list of transaction ordered by date/time  in reverse.
This log should have all information regarding when either NIC, or items are obtained or sold/given-away.
When a purchase advert it placed, this will show the amount of NIC being deducted from the character. When someone sells something to the player through the purchase order, the item that was sold/bought will be shown (without a NIC amount).

Also, the transaction log could use a separate column that should quantity, in addition to amount. It is hard to remember how much I bought some ammo for, in order to sell it, when I log in after 24 hours smile

Thanks a lot!

( I am still doing one forum post per request/bug since a Dev said its easier to track. Let me know if I should do walls of text instead).

Thank you!