Re: Distress beacon abuse

Jita wrote:
Rex Amelius wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already.

Therefore it's ok? Fantastic.

When I have some time I'll fire up all my accounts and start grinding NPCs while watching TV. No need for ECCM in support bot. No need for shield hardeners. I just fit all rep tuners (full stacks baby!) and no worries about being shot or jammed as I rep my combat. Go grab a coffee when I'm bored cause it's not hard to calculate the rep per seconds I need. Come back target...kill...target...kill. Hey perhaps with all this extra free time I will google some botting programs or make one myself. I only have to worry about targetting and killing and scooping loot with combat. The support bots are already on autopilot.

Hey, it's been there for months so it must be ok.

It's a good thing we're working hard to eliminate multi-account abuse issues since that pesky Follow Nerf.

but using arkhes to make a billion an hour is fine guys its fine!

The exact amount was 428.7 Million an hour.  Which in my eyes is balanced considering your in ~200 million in bots and equipment flapping.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

And when you factor in the missioning time, hauling your at 301.2 Million an hour.  Considering I had to slow boat 1.5 Billion in haulers across a pvp terrain for 3k M, yeah you can get boned.  One well placed passive eye could blow the whole shootin match. 

Which is why I ask, what's unbalanced?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

153 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-07-09 12:49:08)

Working as intended, nothing to see here.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Close topic

Everything is fine. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Rename the Alpha islands to 'Residential Area' and Beta islands to 'PvP Arena', so it is more clear for newcomers, please.

Let's make the intended game-design direction more visible to players please.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

At least Beta is roam-able lol

RIP PERPETUUM

Syndic wrote:

Close topic

Everything is fine. lol

I love it when sinny admits defeat.

Hey I tried to tell them we're making too much money, but homeboy hungary gets all full of attitude when we tell him his game is broken, so all the feedback he gets from now is gonna be "everything is fine".

Making money 24/7 ~o~

CIR Complaint Form

Again: I didn't say this is fine as it is, but you're not helping.

Just as long as we agree that is know now and is on the long long list of things to do.

In the interim, PVE is my new occupation.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Again: I didn't say this is fine as it is, but you're not helping.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

the game clearly needs more NIC sinks... like
1k NIC monthly storage fee for unlimited storage space
1k NIC field containers with infinite cargo space
1k NIC spark teleportation fee's

market taxes that can be reduced with extensions (so older, richer player wont be affected as much as new ones)

so you have macro-NIC generation on the one hand, and zero NIC consumption on the other hand.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

There's nothing to help with, after reviewing the facts and feedback I've concluded my 2 topics are unnecessary and would like them to be locked.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those players who have to ask 10 times for something as simple as locking their thread.

CIR Complaint Form

XXXX   NIC   passworded personal folders