26 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2014-06-29 14:26:40)

Re: Distress beacon abuse

Tamas Vitez wrote:

Syndic, you guys hit a new low when you started griefing on alpha. You started stealing loot from the cans and you also brought an Intakt Mk2 to steal the NPCs. This is the CIR everybody hates, not because you are oh so uber in PvP.

Oh so you would prefer not to have game braking issues pointed out while the population was / is small? The reason these problems have to be shown in game is thats the only way to bring issues to the DEVs attention.
So more people QQ on the forums!

Sad fact that i think M2S figured out years ago: DEVs wont do sh*t about an issue until rivers of tears are cried on the forums.

I like to go fishing on these said rivers.... the trolling gets better every season it would seem big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Ah, I see, you guys are griefing and harassing others to make the game better. What a noble thing to do....

Industrial Junkie

28 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:32:24)

Deleted because I don't have a hungarian in my corp.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

so because you think the game mechanics are broken, you feel you have the right to grief and harass other players ? In the hope the DEVs will make changes to the game that will better suit your play style ? Is that it ?

Industrial Junkie

What would you have 5 butthurt guys or 500?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

31 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-06-29 15:50:08)

Tamas Vitez wrote:

Syndic, you guys hit a new low when you started griefing on alpha. You started stealing loot from the cans and you also brought an Intakt Mk2 to steal the NPCs. This is the CIR everybody hates, not because you are oh so uber in PvP.

Who cares?  Haters will hate regardless of what is done. 

If we did everything the server wants us to do it will just get spun into something more anti CIR/77

If the server doesn't want to play in our sandbox we will take the sandbox to them.  Simple as that.  Enjoy.

Oh and obie is 100% correct.  Nothing will get done with the game until its shown in game and you guys start spamming zooms inbox with support tickets.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

To Tamas, and everyone else who thinks this is against some rule: it's not. It's everyone's own responsibility to find an undisturbed place for beacon operations, and to pick up your loot in time before it gets public. We can't and won't prevent anyone from being in the same location with you and shoot your NPCs that YOU decided to let out in the public at your chosen time and place.

DEV Zoom wrote:

To Tamas, and everyone else who thinks this is against some rule: it's not. It's everyone's own responsibility to find an undisturbed place for beacon operations, and to pick up your loot in time before it gets public. We can't and won't prevent anyone from being in the same location with you and shoot your NPCs that YOU decided to let out in the public at your chosen time and place.

+1

I don't think anyone really thinks it would be against "the rules" however it does show the character of the individuals in question..... At one point it was luring spawns onto people..... Now it is stealing the loot/spawn from them (in particular the spawns/loot from newer players in the game)...

This is just one more step in the de-evolution of a group. Without even realizing it they are turning into what they used to hate the most.

Inappropriate signature.

34 (edited by Lucian Cain 2014-06-29 17:19:07)

-1 to this thread, Beacons work as intended on Alpha don't change, but I do think AOE damage for NPC's on Beta needs to be put back without the loss of cans when one npc blows up another, and make bombs have no effect on NPC's to solve the issue people were complaining about in regards to CIR/77 popping beacons with bombs.

I had no issue with the way they were popping beacons on Dom using bombs.  They were creative and made it work using bombs and walls or whatever, just like beacon pits should have never been nerfed and should have been one of the rewards of Gamma by being able to actually TF for a productive reason.  Beta should always have explosion damage and all loot cans should drop from those NPC's. 

Devs lets not nerf this game any further into the ground and actually fix what needs to be fixed please

35 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:32:35)

CIR Complaint Form

So who is mining the epriton that you buy on the market then?

But I'm aware of the aggro issues, that's something we couldn't solve in a proper way yet.

37 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:32:42)

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

Full risk, Epriton and no reward from loot containers because explosion damage.

what exactly to do you risk?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

39 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:32:52)

CIR Complaint Form

40 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-06-29 19:18:39)

Annihilator wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Full risk, Epriton and no reward from loot containers because explosion damage.

what exactly to do you risk?

Red mobs on beta, the roaming ones...

oh and pvp if anyone had balls.

next time come off the pana 2 gate if you want to see about the latter part. Remember if you are looking for proof of risk you wont ever find it without putting yourself in it.

Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

the thing i was checking out, was if you really risk something, or if you just shut off your island with gatescouts/proxy sensors and jump on anyone that comes through the gate.

and with my lousy detection skills, i could see a roaming observer from kilometers away.

so youre epriton mining can not involve any more risk then those two mining rivelers a saw on tellesis on my way to the teleporter.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

42 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-06-29 19:57:38)

Annihilator wrote:

the thing i was checking out, was if you really risk something, or if you just shut off your island with gatescouts/proxy sensors and jump on anyone that comes through the gate.

and with my lousy detection skills, i could see a roaming observer from kilometers away.

so youre epriton mining can not involve any more risk then those two mining rivelers a saw on tellesis on my way to the teleporter.

When you have a beta island and an active corp with miners on the field you can do what you want with defense.

If you were actually a pvper, and had a frame of reference as to how the game actually works, you would see several opportunities to pop our miners.  Ill keep quiet on how, let you figure something out for yourself.

You might not see risk, but then you don't see how pvp works, or how it can unfold if not prepared.  That comes with inexperience in playing the game beyond alpha farming and forum theorycrafting.

Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

43 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:33:00)

CIR Complaint Form

because i don't exploit game mechancis that it 100% risk free to mine there?

beeing able to monitor all those teleports 24/7 with audiovisual warning, placing login-trap alt agents in strategic good positions is in your eyes less game breaking then using isboxer seth to farm beacons on alpha?

45 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:33:08)

CIR Complaint Form

Annihilator wrote:

beeing able to monitor all those teleports 24/7 with audiovisual warning, placing login-trap alt agents in strategic good positions is in your eyes less game breaking then using isboxer seth to farm beacons on alpha?

Of course you don't, you don't play. Why do you keep posting on these forums?

Would you rather have the game go live Steam with high abuse mechanics or have it dealt with now.

Stop being selfish there are more people than just you

Tamas Vitez wrote:

so because you think the game mechanics are broken, you feel you have the right to grief and harass other players ? In the hope the DEVs will make changes to the game that will better suit your play style ? Is that it ?

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

We do it to show the Devs its broken because when we tell them they act stupid and say its not.

ITS BROKEN ITS BROKEN ITS BROKEN

BROKEN

BROKEN

Beacons

Sparks

Eyes

other stuff

We yell it at the top of our lungs but nobody gives a *** until a group of nobodies cries about it on Alpha then something is done about it.

mofos need to start listening and show some respect

You are welcome.

Annihilator wrote:

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

49 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:33:17)

CIR Complaint Form

DEV Zoom wrote:

Thank you for not removing content.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!