Re: Scheduled server downtime - 2014-06-19

I'm getting really bad lag only in Shinj. I'm good on every other island but Shinj is pushing over 10k-40k ping will this fix that issue?

T3xasp3t3 wrote:

I'm getting really bad lag only in Shinj. I'm good on every other island but Shinj is pushing over 10k-40k ping will this fix that issue?

uhm, this topic is about a patch in the past...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
T3xasp3t3 wrote:

uhm, this topic is about a patch in the past...

yeah i was really really drunk and it was 3 am lol

29 (edited by Yojimbo 2014-07-29 13:06:13)

From change blog : "Change: NPCs destroyed by AoE explosion damage will not drop loot anymore ..."

So, this means no more beacon pit action ?  I'm sure there are other implications that I am unaware of.  Seemed like a good game mechanic to me and I don't understand why they did that.

Also, I see in the posts some people saying there is a transport mission exploit, but Dev Zoom states it's not an exploit?  Can someone tell me about that ?  I've been running transport missions and everything seems normal to me ... nor have I seen any 50U drops and I have run enough mission to have well over 1500 tokens.  So what is up with these "exploits" ?

Thnx for any insight you can offer.

EDIT :: LOL - I now see the date on this topic and it was from June ...  Joke's on me I guess.