Re: Syndicate Faction Warfare Islands - UPDATED 7/3/14

Nooodlzs wrote:
C 3PO wrote:

new combat bots and weapons before anything else please...................

Content is DESPERATELY needed before new robots and weapons, there are very few players that can pilot all bots that are in game ATM, content makes people login and play, wether that content is Gamma islands, the above suggestions or more varied assignments it doesn't really matter but that is the crux of the problem, the available assignments are terrible and if the game needs more active players, there needs to be enough content for them to continue to play, ATM top end content is extremely limited, ball and chains on Alpha Islands, well that is enough for like 6 players.

No wonder people are unsubscribing, there is nothing interesting for them to do PVE wise.

+1 to the OP.

Dev blog states that the assignment change will come after gamma is back. The dev blog also states they are looking at new bots at the end of this year. big_smile

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Gremrod wrote:

Dev blog states that the assignment change will come after gamma is back. The dev blog also states they are looking at new bots at the end of this year. big_smile

Which is great I must add and I did know that but I do still feel that there needs to be MORE content, especially PVE to keep the Alpha Bears entertained, your idea has loads of merit and could be PvE/PvP hybrid content and I feel something similar should be implemented BEFORE new bots/weapons that only about 40 players can take advantage of, even then 2 million SP which very, very few players have, still doesn't cover ALL the combat bot skills.

28 (edited by Annihilator 2014-07-03 18:53:58)

everyone could take advantage of new robots, since new player could skill right into them, unless they are pure vertical extensions of the existing ones, that noone really needs.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear