Re: Dear Devs, are PvP losses being reimbursed or not?????? Norhoop 2 June

Rage Blackout wrote:

It was a troll post.  I shouldnt have to point that out.

also, speaking of the pot calling the kettle black, we are not refusing to play because we lost a couple heavies in a legit fight

One thing that we know for certain, if Jita finds an excuse to walk away from Perp, bye bye corp.  I've been guilty of the same thing sometimes, however.  at least I have a good reason though, walls, gamma, bored, stuff, teddybears, ballgags

Jelan wrote:

My god, when did -77- turn into whiny little girls like CIR???

Son I am disappoint!

I canna play at the moment cap'n, it just happens to be a coincidence!

I'm pleased that we agree about CIR being girly whiners though Rage, and of course ruining the game as per Fu Manchu's thread and Syndics tears that he's upset about being accused of being evil, no smoke without fire eh Comrade Sindic

I can provide Trolling advice though if required, although i believe admitting to posting a troll thread may upset the forum police lol

I would add that I'm awesome though

Joke playing again, all is right with the world!   \o/

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

53 (edited by Ville 2014-06-12 14:15:28)

Jelan wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

It was a troll post.  I shouldnt have to point that out.

also, speaking of the pot calling the kettle black, we are not refusing to play because we lost a couple heavies in a legit fight

One thing that we know for certain, if Jita finds an excuse to walk away from Perp, bye bye corp.  I've been guilty of the same thing sometimes, however.  at least I have a good reason though, walls, gamma, bored, stuff, teddybears, ballgags

Jelan wrote:

My god, when did -77- turn into whiny little girls like CIR???

Son I am disappoint!

I canna play at the moment cap'n, it just happens to be a coincidence!

I'm pleased that we agree about CIR being girly whiners though Rage, and of course ruining the game as per Fu Manchu's thread and Syndics tears that he's upset about being accused of being evil, no smoke without fire eh Comrade Sindic

I can provide Trolling advice though if required, although i believe admitting to posting a troll thread may upset the forum police lol

I would add that I'm awesome though

And I get threatened to be banned huh?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I am guessing the MK2 Heavies were not reimbursed.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."