Topic: Request sorting/search filter for storage

I wonder if there is any plans of a better sorting feature for storages.  Right now its a pain to go through the endless amount of units of modules/bots/equipments etc.  I would like to be able to click on a button saying e.g. "engineering equipment" and it only shows all the engineering equipment. Then add another button for T1/T2/T3/T4 etc for e.g. T1 engineering equipment. Would be nice if you then can select multiple selection like Electronic warfare modules T4, and then select engineering modules T4 and it only shows these.  Even with lots of folders it can be a mess as it is at the moment.

Would make the life in the storage a bit easier to sort out.

Re: Request sorting/search filter for storage

+1

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

+1

4 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2014-05-27 06:05:32)

Actually Dev Gargaj im told has been working on this? But last i seen it was for your local storage only (in the current station that you are in).

Not sure if Zoom knows any more about it?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Oh I really hope they are working on something to improve this.  I havent been able to see it on the test server if its should be in that build. One can only hope.