Topic: Disappearing items

I've this happen a few times during the beta and it just happened again.  I just moved a stack of 250 missiles from my robots cargo hold to my inventory and they just disappeared.  In the beta I've had items disappear when I've moved them from my inventory to my robot's cargo hold.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this problem, but I've been bitten by it a few times already.

Re: Disappearing items

My buddy had the same thing happen to him. He equipped a small armor repairer, a geoscanner and a plate on his Mk2 newbie mech and they disappeared never to be seen again.

I don't know what's up but it is quite annoying.

Decon wrote:

My buddy had the same thing happen to him. He equipped a small armor repairer, a geoscanner and a plate on his Mk2 newbie mech and they disappeared never to be seen again.

I don't know what's up but it is quite annoying.

Yeah he's talking about me. I got a mk2, switch my items over and deployed. I forgot to pick up the next assignment so I went back in to the terminal. My geoscanner, armor repairer, and small armor plate were gone. I just equipped them on my mk2 1 minute before. I emptied my cargo on the mk1 into my my inventory, so they aren't there.

Mirv: you probably moved them away since your post but right now I can see 560 missiles in your Arkhe2's cargohold. Are you aware that if you move ammo between containers then they autostack if there was already some at the destination? This can seem like they just disappear.

Atrilic: look for your modules equipped on your other Arkhe. The confusion here might be that you can also equip non-activated robots, and the two Arkhes look similar.

(Fun fact: all lost module reports so far turned out to be misplaced items smile )

Thanks for the reply Zoom.

I didn't have any missiles in my inventory when I moved them.  They just disappeared.  After I reported the bug, I exited the base and when I re-entered the base, they were in my inventory.  It seems like the inventory window didn't update, and even though I didn't see them, they were still there.  They just didn't show up until I re-opened the window.