Topic: Trade damaged good in station

Please allow us to trade or exchange damaged goods in station. Undocking umpteen times just to get stuff to an alt or friend who can recycle much better than I is exhausting, and it is not like you can pvp, pve, and do everything solo - at least it is meant to be a social game.

A warning when damaged goods are being traded would be fine by me.

Thanks!

Re: Trade damaged good in station

Just needs to show the "damage" column in the trade window the same way it shows in the repair window.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

+1, trade of them is a good idea, just needs to show that it's damaged just like neoxx is suggesting.

Agree totally, show a big red bar on it if damaged or something, to keep lazy people from getting ripped off i guess.

Who the $#@% is stEvE?

Man what a pain not being able to trade damaged junk in stations.

+1, maybe also trade on market to other players, would be great

Allowing dmg mods on the market would get messy, but trading should be free, so long as Neoxx's suggestion is implemnted to prevent noobs getting scammed.

Totally agree!

Absolutely agree.  Although they should be under a completely separate section in the market and easily identified as needing repair.

I can see several classes of market.

New Market (undamaged)

Slightly Used market (white damage)

Bargain Basement Market (yellow damage)

Junk market (red damage)

Make each market background color match the damage code.  New market would be just as it is now.

I wasn't talking about being selling that stuff on the market - that will be way too complicated. I was talking about simple player to player trade, when docked in a station, when both players are not in the same corp. Well, even if they are in the same corp, you know.

Yeah, if it's possible to show the percentage of the repair needed then it would be great to be able to trade repairable items player to player.

I don't think we need to be able to trade them on the market.