Topic: More corporate production and management

Eng
Really miss the two functions relating to corporations in the game:

1. Additional corporate balance sheets (NIC), with the ability to give them access to different members. Accesses can be configured in the settings of the balance. Ideally, the ability to create any number of corporate balance sheets. Also when selling have able to choose the balance of the corporation which to operate. It receiv of money when selling.
Maybe as an alternative or in additionthe possibility creating additional personal balance sheets, and share them on other characters in the friends list.

2. The possibility to produce while consuming resources from various storages (personal, corporate, and containers and folders therein). Currently a private warehouse, in the manufacture seems the dump. I would like to create settings for each outpost: where to get the resources, where to put the finished products and the option to pay the balance of the production

This two functions will eliminate many organizational problems in the corporate manufacturing smile
I understand that it's not easy, but as a temporary solution, I propose save of choice where using the corporate balance. Remember choice for each individual case as for market and various windows facilities.
http://prntscr.com/3jai5v

Рус
Очень не хватает двух функций, связанных с корпорациями в игре:

1. Дополнительные корпоративные балансы (NIC), с возможностью давать к ним доступ различным мемберам. Доступы, могут быть сконфигурированы в настройках баланса. В идеале, возможность создавать любое количество корпоративных счетов. Также при продаже иметь возможность выбрать счет корпорации, с которым работать. На него поступят деньги при продаже.
Возможно, как альтернатива или в дополнение, возможность создавать дополнительные личные балансы, а также расшаривать их на различных персонажей, в списке друзей.

2. Возможность производить, потребляя ресурсы из различных хранилищ (личные, корпоративные и контейнеры и папки в них). В настоящее время частный склад, при производстве кажется свалкой. Хотелось бы создать настройки на каждом форпосте: где взять ресурсы, где поставить готовую продукцию и выбрать баланс для оплаты производства.

Эти две функции позволят устранить многие организационные проблемы корпоративного производства smile
Я понимаю, что это не так просто, но как временное решение, я предлагаю запоминать выбор, где используется корпоративный баланс. Запомнить выбор для каждого конкретного случая, для рынка и различных окон крафта.

mistranslation? PM me
Previous topic: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … anagement/

Re: More corporate production and management

1. We need this! +1!

2. I would realy like to see it possible to equip from corporate WH much more. What i mean is there are global problems with storage organization, and i think you are asking about a lot of work, that will save your time for sure, but devs time can be spent on other tasks.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+3!

+1 x 10 for my alts

TLDR: multiple corp wallets and production from the corp storage.

+1024

12 (edited by Aiduh3 2014-05-15 19:28:26)

+1 basically what I said on the podcast: Corpwallets with several access levels and better rolemanagement system (please make me able to just give away 'recruit' right, no kick right!)

edit: Woops, that was supposed to be posted by Khetar.

+10

+1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

+1 Manufacturing management SUCKS as it is now

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

+1

+1
i remember how it sucks to give corp members a task to build something and then not having more options then giving them access to a resource storage (which all corp-members of the same access level can access) and give them the access to the corp wallet for productions

and afterwards you have to check corp storage and wallet logs if he did what he was asked to do.

whith that beeing already a chore in a small corp, i can imagine how much that would suck at those powerblock corps with hundreds of members and spy's everywhere.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

19 (edited by Inda 2014-11-12 04:56:08)

Why I still need +1 to this???

QoL needed

I wont produce to corp until this is solved.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Yes

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

This is worthy of serious application.

Please make the suggestions in the OP happen...  stat!

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.