1 (edited by Mrs Kontrapshun 2014-05-13 02:23:17)

Topic: Work on the Market System

Coming from EVE, the market here is like a lonely Null Sec area.

It's cool in a way that things are expensive and hard to get, but at the same time seems sort of sad.
I'm only about a week into this game and think it's pretty good and would like to see it really shine.

I think the Market needs some love, maybe NPC buy order type of love.

I'll mission or Harvest and there will be no orders up for loot or plant items in many Alpha stations.
I didn't play EVE when it started, but have for 3 years recently and some things in this game are far nicer (EP system and people seem nicer), but the economy is a crucial part of the game for long term players as it holds attention when things happen.

I know it may make some upset, but there should be at least basic buy orders for all or most items in major trade hubs. Players can bid higher if it makes sense, but otherwise it takes the wind out of the sails of PVE players.

Also, the more NIC that flows, the more people are likely to risk it having fun in PVP areas.

Just a thought from a new player.

Re: Work on the Market System

Come to tellesis

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Come to tellesis

This.

Tellesis is the Jita of Perp.

It would be nice if their was a base price set for raw materials, it would stop the mineral prices from dropping in value too much.

I don't see anything wrong with mineral prices dropping.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Alux wrote:

It would be nice if their was a base price set for raw materials, it would stop the mineral prices from dropping in value too much.

It's only going to get worse...  With more people and dynamic ore spawns.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

its because alpha mining is ***

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Ville wrote:
Alux wrote:

It's only going to get worse...  With more people and dynamic ore spawns.

But this would mean were risking our bots on beta for less of a payout... Maybe I should switch to flower pickin.