Topic: Documents

Can you please delete all of the documents for colony and TF plans as they will all be irrelevant in gamma 2.0

there is no need to keep paying for them and the ones that are shared are only clogging my window ... I thought these were going to be removed when gamma was wiped.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Re: Documents

And you can't do it because...?

3 (edited by Gremrod 2014-05-12 04:06:03)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Because I have documents in my document list that I don't have rights/access to delete and the people that created them are not currently playing the game.........

EDIT: Picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwaykz … sp=sharing

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

+1 to the +1s

i have so many for the same above reasons its not funny.

A remove all would be cool.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

So, personal level hide and delete options for the document plox?

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

+1
please introduce a database cleanup query that gets rid of outdated stuff like those documents or chat channels.
whats the point of having a chat channel that was made with a trial account 3 years ago?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

DEV Zoom wrote:

People can press the block button too but you feel compelled to babysit some of them.

Ok, this is an issue of terminating shares then. I'm pretty sure if we would just mass delete all documents someone would complain.

BandwagonX9000 wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

People can press the block button too but you feel compelled to babysit some of them.

Yeah it's too bad he has to babysit the kids that refuse to play nice. Might even get some actual work done if he didn't have to.

Cassius wrote:

Yeah it's too bad he has to babysit the kids that refuse to play nice. Might even get some actual work done if he didn't have to.

Actually its more like he has to pacify the crybabies then babysit us mean kids. big_smile

Yes, its like they build this block functionality and then decide "hey i want to create more headaches for everyone instead rather than tell them to use what we already built to deal with it"

yea we need a option to remove ourselves from the projects that were shared with us.

but zoom: gamma got wiped. the old plans have basicly all higher slopes. so they will not work with the new terraforming anyway. whats the point in keeping them? gamma was wiped. with it all the plans there.

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

yea we need a option to remove ourselves from the projects that were shared with us.

but zoom: gamma got wiped. the old plans have basicly all higher slopes. so they will not work with the new terraforming anyway. whats the point in keeping them? gamma was wiped. with it all the plans there.

I suddenly got a migraine when I thought this but.....  +1...  Ugh..

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

Alright.