1 (edited by hermit 2014-05-10 05:38:09)

Topic: Squad window options

Foske mentioned an idea in general chat which is also something a couple of our alliance members have already talked about, the idea as in the title is to be able to select your roll for the bot your in during a roam/defence etc.

Basically be able to select from a menu from private functions or alike to select say light/ew or heavy dps, mech suppressor and so on with small symbols, not sure of the difficulties in being able to do this but it would be great for fleet commanders and the rest of the squad to see who or what is left.

It was mentioned to Dev BoyC and he recommended to post away.

Thoughts ?

2 (edited by Foske 2014-05-10 05:44:11)

Re: Squad window options

Thx for mentioning me smile

Yeah, it would be handy both in squad windows or in the members roster in the corp management
Makes it easier for the combat officer to create combat groups or miners to group up.

also give squadleaders the possibility to promote members so they can invite aswell, would be handy if the leader goes afk or offline to let other members still invite ppl into the squad

thx Hermit for making this post

How many options would there be to select your "Role" within the squad?

• Light

• Light EW

• Assault

• Mech

• Mech EW

• Heavy Mech

• Support

Something like this? Would it be a sortable column in the squad window? Would only online squad members display this information for easier sorting?

How about they give us an api so we can build what we want instead of these half *** things?

hmm, how about we make squads squads, and not alliances first?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Alexander, I guess there would be 4 classes of bot, light, assault, mech and heavy each with a individual icon and for each module we can use a small icon for guns, tackle, ecm, supress, nuet and drain that resembles the modules that you have fit on your bot for that desired fleet purpose.

This is in a basic form but general idea

Well was just bought up so I threw it out there, also expected troll roll

+1

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

I would be happy if we would just make subsquads, any other improvement is welcome, but this a bit hard to my ears.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD