Topic: The official thread: Nerf Perpetuum

I say we need to nerf Perpetuum.
I urgently need a patch which will change this came to a turn based game in table top manner.
When ever we want to deploy ewar, we will need to use a 2 D6 to roll out chances of success.
The same principle will be used on all offensive and defensive actions.
Each square can only be used by a single Mech, to minimize the chance of blobbing.

Please nerf nauw!

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Re: The official thread: Nerf Perpetuum

......  Can we close all three threads, this is getting childish....  And if Ville thinks its childish.....

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

......  Can we close all three threads, this is getting childish....  And if Ville thinks its childish.....

Mother of g-..
Cut! Cut!

Reset the scene people. We're going to have to redo this entire section.

Nerf teamwork and communication

Move in a fleet, move in a fleet

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

MoBIoS wrote:

I say we need to nerf Perpetuum.
I urgently need a patch which will change this came to a turn based game in table top manner.
When ever we want to deploy ewar, we will need to use a 2 D6 to roll out chances of success.
The same principle will be used on all offensive and defensive actions.
Each square can only be used by a single Mech, to minimize the chance of blobbing.

Please nerf nauw!

Instate count to twenty paces and shoot gameplay. Ewar consists in seconds sneezing to distract opponent.

It would also work for people insistent in defending their online e-honor.

online e-honour (note the correct spelling, none of this fake American English, pfft!) is srs bsns

Jelan wrote:

online e-honour (note the correct spelling, none of this fake American English, pfft!) is srs bsns

Fair enough. I hope nobody felt offended enough to open a ticket and get me banned.

he's causing  ..........   too much hassle

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."