Topic: Primary target - and guns

Is it possible to have different guns fire at different targets? From my experience, it looks like you can only fire at one target at time with all your guns. Sure, you can fire at one target with 4 out of 5 guns, 1 out of 5 guns, or all five guns, but it doesn't look like I can fire at 3 different targets with 3 guns - or am I just missing some extensions? I do have the extension to be able to target 3 items.

Re: Primary target - and guns

You can only fire at 1 target because ur guns dont turn to face the enemy but ur upper boddy does  how ever u can RR/Ewar/transfer diffrent targets at the same time

Launchers and turrets can only be fired on the primary target.
You can only have one primary target selected at any one time.

Jibril mazit wrote:

You can only fire at 1 target because ur guns dont turn to face the enemy but ur upper boddy does  how ever u can RR/Ewar/transfer diffrent targets at the same time

But I thought EWAR etc goes in the mid-body slots and that's where the guns are at too? Surely there must be another reason, right now, you could pretty much replace the multiple guns with one gun with a 4x 5x whatever damage multiplier.... other than reducing your own damage, I see no use.

I can see how you might see that the target is about to explode and so you turn off a couple of guns, but in the heat of the battle, would you care more about an extra round of ammo, or being the last one standing? I would suspect the latter, and so players will tend to fire all guns possible except in extremely weird situations (like tagging spawns, though again it comes down to saving ammo).

It is weird, how the setup restricts you to firing at only one target at a time - seems to be no logic. Surely the bots have figured out that if you have four guns you need to place on a body, you can place them so they are free to move on a rotating wheel so they can fire in a 360 degree circle. Come now, they are sentient!

If u are quick u can switch targets btw ur cylces gun 1+2 fire on target 1 and 3+4 fire on target 2 then switch back using the HOT key (R)

Ewar is head slot and not mid there is no mid slot in this game
U have to get rid of ur eve mentality  its not eve  the morre u play the morre u will realize

And what good is spliting up ur weapons to fire on 10 diffrent targets at once

And what good is spliting up ur weapons to fire on 10 diffrent targets at once

hmm, camping mission spawns and flagging all targets when i dont have enough headslots to do so?
The other topics about that issue would explode even more...

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.