Topic: You have received one free token

|                                                                                                     |
|        The bearer of this token is hereby entitled to one act of     |
|                             Felatio from a hot momma                               |
|                                                                                                     |
|                       This s for services rendered namely:                     |
|                    Adding saved fittings which is awesome                     |
|                                        Signed: Jita                                           |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: You have received one free token

Do it right. Make missing items automatically buy from market. (with confirmation of course)

but when you refit it puts all of the ammo inside just one gun instead of spreading it out.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Also can you make ceo's able to save those fittings for corp as well as individually please

You can send them to people on your friends' list; the ammo thing should technically work with multiple slots but sometimes it bugs out because it tries to load the ammo before the gun itself. Anyway it's a start.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

Also: http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/96796/#p96796 wink

Also:
<GargajCNS> i swear to god syndic, you'll rue the day you started pestering about it
<GargajCNS> i'm gonna write specific bloody code to do something really horrible to your robot and yours only
<GargajCNS> like grow fur or something
<GargajCNS> your robots gonna look like you shagged a bloody mountain yak

While you're coding and all that... big_smile

P.S.

Might throw some paintjobs in, interest has been accumulating over the years... wink

P.P.S.

XOXOXO

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Also make it pull from folders.

... would be nice to have the facilities being able to do the same.

Syndic wrote:

<GargajCNS> i swear to god syndic, you'll rue the day you started pestering about it
<GargajCNS> i'm gonna write specific bloody code to do something really horrible to your robot and yours only

hmm, all garg needs to do, is coding a new icon that hovers above and around syndics robots. something like those flowers on the hello-ictus picture. That shouldn't be so hard, and would surely stand out wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

10 (edited by Doek 2014-05-01 14:13:48)

Annihilator wrote:
Syndic wrote:

hmm, all garg needs to do, is coding a new icon that hovers above and around syndics robots. something like those flowers on the hello-ictus picture. That shouldn't be so hard, and would surely stand out wink

I'd pay top dollars to be able to do that to other people (or myself) via the cash shop, for a day or so. Just get a bunch of funny emoticons in there, come on.

Something like this: http://i.imgur.com/OESjA0D.jpg ... 50 for self, 50 to someone else, 50 to remove all on self, valid for 24 hours on self, 8 hours on others, up to max 5 or 10 (depending on the size from a distance and the res of the icons) - and just put a bunch of funnies in, bet there's a ton on those sites that have nice licenses to deal with this.

Doek wrote:

That's done.

DEV Gargaj wrote:
Doek wrote:

That's done.

Does it work for facilities ?

Facilities are a whole different animal done entirely on server side.

ok sad
so when you have,  it would be great to be able to define a specific folder for each CT to take the commos from.

DEV Gargaj wrote:

You can send them to people on your friends' list; the ammo thing should technically work with multiple slots but sometimes it bugs out because it tries to load the ammo before the gun itself. Anyway it's a start.

Can you add a corp to your friends list then please and have a CEO accept it? I have like 250 people in corp. Also this is a problem for proximity probes too, you should be able to add a Corp.

I did make that promise and I will keep it. I have already distributed bought three accounts that Skymarshal distributed on his stream and i'll do another three in something I have planned and will talk about next week.

I will say this - add in autorefine from a corp storage for corp jobs and i'll buy another three accounts to give away big_smile

1. an export as a datasheet like the scanning results would be awesome too.
2. recived "[toast_receivedfittingpreset]" - renaming is on your todo I guess wink