Topic: I have never seen a community quite like this one....

Hello all,

I am Skymarshal Brandon from my corp Decepticons.
My corp and I have recently come over from a game that most of us have been playing since beta so a little over 10 years. Most of us have closed our accounts and have jumped with both feet into this game. We are still very new to the game and are still figuring out all of the new tools and how the mechanics of the game as most of you see when I lose a robot on my stream. roll But there is one constant that we have come to love about our new home. THIS COMMUNITY. You guys are so awesome, so helpful, and to be honest, there is no other gaming community on this planet like you guys. I have to certainly give a huge hand to the devs as well as they have made this transition so much easier for us. This is not because they just answer tickets in a timely manor but because they care. - About the community, about growth, and most of all (about their game). There is nothing like these guys found anywhere else in the gaming world and I hope that no matter how large this game gets, that the core value of this game never changes.

As a pvper - I look forward to skilling up and getting my daily/hourly pew in (and I know my corp feels the same)

We appreciate all of the help from everyone and look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield - either looking down on our burning metal scraps or up from them.

Skymarshalbrandon
Decepticons

twitch.tv/skymarshalbrandon
www.fromashesgaming.com - Support Fallen Soldiers/Police/Fire

Re: I have never seen a community quite like this one....

Glad we could help skymotion bradly!

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

3 (edited by Martha Stuart 2014-04-30 20:07:59)

Welcome sir!  Its good to see new corps forming outside of the established 2 major power blocks.  That is exactly what this game needs.  I wish you the best of luck!

If there is anything I can help with, questions, comments, fits, etc etc do not hesitate to PM my in game or send mail.

Safe travels, and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
Martha
STC

Edit:  http://sequer.nl/ <--- is an extremely helpful website with tools, Killboards, and much much more.  I guarantee it will be helpful.  I and most others use it on a daily basis.

Martha Stuart wrote:

Welcome sir!  Its good to see new corps forming outside of the established 2 major power blocks.  That is exactly what this game needs.  I wish you the best of luck!

If there is anything I can help with, questions, comments, fits, etc etc do not hesitate to PM my in game or send mail.

Martha
STC

+1

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Great group of guys. Very professional and organized.

+1

Dear Skymotion Bradly,

Your live streams are entertaining

best of luck

love stranger danger

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Welcome to the game. We will look for you on the battlefield.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Martha Stuart wrote:

Martha
STC

Edit:  http://sequer.nl/ <--- is an extremely helpful website with tools, Killboards, and much much more.  I guarantee it will be helpful.  I and most others use it on a daily basis.

Theres a second powerblock?

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

RAD/F-NAVY/REMEDY can definitely be considered a powerblock by any standards.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Stranger Danger wrote:

Theres a second powerblock?

I was just thinking the same thing. fuuu

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

11 (edited by Arga 2014-04-30 22:26:49)

Just a reminder, Perp is a (3) legged game. Quantity, EP, Player Skill. A player or Corp can be competitive as long as they exceed their opponent at any (2) of those legs.

Part of what makes this game Fun is beating the learning curve to get the most elusive of legs, player skill.

Welcome to Perp o/

Edit: words

/  slurp / slurp

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

welcome to perp. its very refreshing to see a good influx of new players ingame. even more so if they enjoy the game. so this game will finaly grow to a size that it deserves.

the perp community is very small and yes a lot ppl are glad to help the fresh blood in the game.

@our enemies:
of cource you could not leave your usual propaganda bull*** out of things like this?

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

bull***

... and ZT bannable offense.

Arga wrote:

Just a reminder, Perp is a (3) legged game. Quantity, EP, Player Skill. A player or Corp can be competitive as long as they exceed their opponent at any (2) of those legs.

Part of what makes this game Fun is beating the learning curve to get the most elusive of legs, player skill.

Welcome to Perp o/

Edit: words

Well said. smile

SkyMarshalbrandontv wrote:

Hello all,

My corp and I have recently come over from a game that most of us have been playing since beta so a little over 10 years. Most of us have closed our accounts and have jumped with both feet into this game. We are still very new to the game and are still figuring out all of the new tools and how the mechanics of the game as most of you see when I lose a robot on my stream. roll But there is one constant that we have come to love about our new home. THIS COMMUNITY. You guys are so awesome, so helpful, and to be honest, there is no other gaming community on this planet like you guys. I have to certainly give a huge hand to the devs as well as they have made this transition so much easier for us. This is not because they just answer tickets in a timely manor but because they care. - About the community, about growth, and most of all (about their game). There is nothing like these guys found anywhere else in the gaming world and I hope that no matter how large this game gets, that the core value of this game never changes.

As a pvper - I look forward to skilling up and getting my daily/hourly pew in (and I know my corp feels the same)

We appreciate all of the help from everyone and look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield - either looking down on our burning metal scraps or up from them.

Skymarshalbrandon
Decepticons

Welcome to Perpetuum Skylander Brandin-o.

Welcome to the game, I hope you like it as much as I do. As a community no matter how much there may be conflict and smacktalk between players and corps you are certainly correct in that all sides generally will unselfishly help the new players. We all want the game to grow, and we all want someone to shoot smile good luck! If you see me in game feel free to ask any questions, cheers.

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

welcome to perp. its very refreshing to see a good influx of new players ingame. even more so if they enjoy the game. so this game will finaly grow to a size that it deserves.

the perp community is very small and yes a lot ppl are glad to help the fresh blood in the game.

@our enemies:
of cource you could not leave your usual propaganda bull*** out of things like this?

And yet you felt the need to troll it on....If that is not an example of irony then I dont know what is.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

Welcome Decepticons!

Please be swift whilst establishing your war effort.

To my dismay, the deadliest opposition on beta (and subsequently the 2nd actual powerblock) are the mobs!

PS: Enjoyed the stream last weekend, many friendly players joined in and the Dev-chat was very interesting.

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

Tiiiiiicket timeeeeee!

Do you have an EVE killboard?

SkyMarshalbrandontv wrote:

Hello all,

Skymarshalbrandon
Decepticons

22 (edited by MoBIoS 2014-05-01 11:30:48)

Hell Yeah, come into my explosion baby!
Love to see you guys pick up.
If you need any help, you now where to get it!

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

@our enemies:

Bro need to take a break and chill your nerves.  This pent up anger is going to lead to a stroke or heart attack.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Zortarg Calltar wrote:

@our enemies:

Bro need to take a break and chill your nerves.  This pent up anger is going to lead to a stroke or heart attack.

Listen to this man, he speaks from experience! lol

SMB,

Thanks for all the comments!
Really appreciate everyone's good input and assistance so far.

We look forward to building a fighting force soon but will need to build up funds/ships and learn more about the pvp techniques.

To answer your question Gunner - no we don't have a killboard yet - but ill create one tonight

Thanks again,

Skymarshalbrandon
Decepticons Corp

www.fromashesgaming.com
http://www.twitch.tv/skymarshalbrandon