Topic: We made it woooo!

I never dreamed this game would actually hit steam, but there it is.

Re: We made it woooo!

Better get that boxed wine.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

<.<
>.>

Anything to see here yet?

Why you need some more diplomacy done?

Congrats!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Congratulations are in order awesome work Devs !!!!

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Keep up the hard work Devs.

RIP PERPETUUM

Steam is a huge step forward. Grats!

GERMAN ROBOTECH INDUSTRIES
| high tech engineering since 2010 | Website

Hizzah! Great work DEV's!!!!

On a side note, I'm pretty sure Jita said he would do something if Perpetuum ever launched on steam.... Got any qualified candidates lined up? smile

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

things hapend while i slept ????

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Awesome to see more than 30 in GC big_smile Congrats Dev's, lets hope this leads to bigger and better things.. not just tapper off and slide into what it was before:)

Cheers

Duma

Yes great work by the devs I believed in them from the first day I heard about it -1day before steam launch!

Now just dont sell out and introduce a PC to NIC conversion and nerf the loot into the ground.

Sell pretty colours and paint schemes please and with the boosters or other cosmetics. Continue to make the game play rewarding. And I will keep paying.

Curblugeon wrote:

Yes great work by the devs I believed in them from the first day I heard about it -1day before steam launch!

Now just dont sell out and introduce a PC to NIC conversion and nerf the loot into the ground.

Sell pretty colours and paint schemes please and with the boosters or other cosmetics. Continue to make the game play rewarding. And I will keep paying.

Sounds good to me, since there is no sub it certainly won't hurt me to drop some cash now and again to get some flame painted robots big_smile