Topic: WESTBORO BAPTIST WANTS YOU!

TO REPENT!

Turn back from your evil ways and join us a the right hand of GOD in the kingdom of heaven. 

What we require:  Your soul.  Each and every member of the WBC society will be required to repent and ask yourself to become a devoted worshipper of the ways of Jesus Christ.

What we will not take:  Any active member in the LBGT community.  We want none of that, for you are destined to live eternity in Hell.

Mission Statement in Game:

WBC is a dedicated scouting and seek and destroy corp.  You will find our numerous scouts on gates throughout Beta picketing the ground which you walk with demoralizing slurs to make you realize the error in your ways and to repent.  We will run dedicated detection accounts.  Like GOD and Botang we SEE EVERYTHING.  Your Nora, your industrialist we will be there.  We will prestage accounts throughout the entire Beta network with suicidal Martyrs waiting for the call from God.

Just like the rapture we too will be coming, for you.  Repent now.  Or forever burn.

2 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-04-23 16:25:57)

Re: WESTBORO BAPTIST WANTS YOU!

\o/

"Doin' God's work since 1983"

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who now restrains it is removed. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will destroy with the breath of his mouth, annihilating him by the manifestation of his coming. The coming of the lawless one is apparent in the working of Satan, who uses all power, signs, lying wonders, and every kind of wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

neutral

Are you afraid of what the LGBT community can do to you?

5 (edited by Cassius 2014-04-23 19:27:17)

So if you are into slurs and discrimination WBC is the corp for you, filled with like minded individuals.
If you find Fred Phelps not online simply message Crusader, and he will log Fred in to deal with your questions and applications. You may note Crusader is the Alt of Ville who is the CEO of PHM, which is a place holding corp for CIR.

All in all a great bunch of quality guys. If you find this a little confusing simply apply directly to CIR.

Friendly bump!

smile

Cassius wrote:

So if you are into slurs and discrimination WBC is the corp for you, filled with like minded individuals.
If you find Fred Phelps not online simply message Crusader, and he will log Fred in to deal with your questions and applications. You may note Crusader is the Alt of Ville who is the CEO of PHM, which is a place holding corp for CIR.

All in all a great bunch of quality guys. If you find this a little confusing simply apply directly to CIR.

Friendly bump!

smile

Quick Fact Check:

WBC is an independent Roleplaying entity.
If you message Crusader and he does not respond look for Ville because your manly enough to join PHM.
Crusader is my main, Ville is an alt.
The CEO of PHM is Optikhan.
PHM is the recruiting corp for CIR
Apply to PHM, you will get in.

smile

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I was close! But a good bunch of guys smile
Maybe WBC could role play and kill the role playing godless infidel terrorists infesting Hersfield?
Now that would be a fun battle.

Friendly Bump! smile

We did and got banned in GC for it.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.