Topic: Big Welcome to the STEAMERS

I would personally like to welcome all the new players.  Please feel free to post a hello and introduce yourselves.  Also it would be nice if you posted a brief description of your play style or what you are looking forward to in this sand box! If English isn't your first language you could add that as it will help non-English speaking corps to connect with you and increase your enjoyment of the game we all love so much!

I would like to introduce new players to the Perp Bible also.

http://www.remedy-inc.de/download/zorta … petuum.pdf

A fantastic and professionally done guide made by zortag  +1

2 (edited by MoBIoS 2014-04-22 23:42:17)

Re: Big Welcome to the STEAMERS

+ 1 to our Corp Member Zortarg smile

I think he will not mind to provide the sources, if others feel fit to do a translation into different languages.
Thanks to Inda, we have a Hungarian version of the guide now also:

http://cloud.imidero.net/repository/Per … hatter.pdf

Welcome all new Players to Perpetuum!

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Welcome all the new players!

Feel free to ask anything to me I will try to help about Perpetuum I have been nearly 4 years now.

I came from Hungary as mentioned before.

I enjoyed lots of time in Perpetuum, and always wanted to help people ingame and the game will be succeed. I like PVP aspects of the game the most, the last Gamma siege was awesome. Old 1v1 PVP what I loved to (now dont really have the change to it).
Join a good team!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

4 (edited by Cassius 2014-04-23 00:12:35)

Welcome to the new players, if you need any help or any questions hit me or Brutux or Atticus anytime you see us in game. No recruiting I just like to help new players.

As an added bonus I speak Canadian, eh.

Eh i know what your talkin aboot cassius. tongue

But yea! Welcome people who are newer then me! big_smile I hope you have as much fun in this game as the rest of us do!

I'm new and though I looked at Perpetuum back during the Incarna incident in a different game I didnt take the plunge to actually go full out and try it. But now here I am and after having finally made it onto newbie island (and almost to the end of it) I look forward to seeing what this game holds. It reminds me a LOT of.....one other game but thats a good thing especially if the lack of a sub fee means I dont need to worry about making up my sub fee alongside the biggest pro: convincing my cheapskate friends to play along with me.

Hope to see you guys in game and also how do I make a healerbot?!

I believe the proper nomenclature is "steamlings"

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Welcome Future Killmails

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Welcome to all steamlings from me and RAD!
Feel free to convo me ( Khetar) if any questions about the game come up or join our public channel 'RAD' if you need personal advice or want to chat about the game, usually there are always friendly people from RAD and other corps hanging out there smile

Welcome to Nia!

Fortune favours the brave...

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Every time I read Steamer, I think of Cleveland.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

+1 That should be posted in the top of Help and General in game. Better than the devs guide.