Re: Revamp Goals & Suggestions

I am trying to find what options we have that the devs could implement in the next 30 days so they can launch it by the end of May.... there are lots of good ideas but if it involves implementing a LOT of new things i do not think it will be done.

Having the Devs custom craft every gamma i do not think is an option.

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

27 (edited by Rage Rex 2014-04-29 20:58:33)

Re: Revamp Goals & Suggestions

Tux wrote:

I am trying to find what options we have that the devs could implement in the next 30 days so they can launch it by the end of May.... there are lots of good ideas but if it involves implementing a LOT of new things i do not think it will be done.

Having the Devs custom craft every gamma i do not think is an option.

Understandable. But IF its a viable solution to design Zones into existing islands it could operate in tandem with the future design of new islands. And IF it is a viable option would it not be better to take the time, rather than risk a one-size-fits-all approach that has caused so many problems to date?

I'm not talking about different Mechanics per Zone, just different Shapes and Sizes. If two Zones are too close to each other effectively blocking island passage, make them smaller. If a Zone is too close to a TP, make it smaller or move it. If someone creates a big *** in a zone, reset the Zone not the Game. Customizations like that.