Topic: Please *** proof....

Spark teleport delete. fuuu

Please add a confirmation popup for deleting spark teleport.

Really would save me from walking to a station for the 4th time.

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

2 (edited by Burial 2014-04-20 12:45:19)

Re: Please *** proof....

There already is a confirmation.

What needs to happen is removal(or some checkbox option to not show in the future) of confirmation window when sparking and then just keep the confirmation window as is for spark teleport location deletion. That way they don't look similar and people don't accidentally delete something.

Anyway, +1, something should be done. I've hastily deleted important sparks far too many times.

Yes thats what i mean..... its to close to the spark to location and has the exact same confirmation roll

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

While we are on *** proof can we make it so that the refine window doesn't put in the maximum you can refine with available minerals as default. I accidentally pressed the button and now have a mountain of brioshit and no epriton. Derp.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

While we are on *** proof can we make it so that the refine window doesn't put in the maximum you can refine with available minerals as default. I accidentally pressed the button and now have a mountain of brioshit and no epriton. Derp.

I am willing to trade you 1 epi per 5 brio. )

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

RedKGB wrote:
Jita wrote:

I am willing to trade you 1 epi per 5 brio. )

Yeah, never could quite figure out why you would have the maximum there.