Topic: Tellisis BEACON BASH

I'm thinking about a beacon party in Tellisis for the new steam players.  I intend it to be a fun experience for new players, however without the support of veterans these beacons will pulverize new players.  It is my intention that the new players get the loot.  However its an opportunity for new players to leave their alpha 1's and travel to tellisis.  I'm sure for the majority it will be the first reason for them to leave their alpha 1's and that part of the whole idea here.  This event will be an opportunity for new players to connect with veteran  players from other corps and do some pve.  Granted there going to be in light bots and assaults, and veteran players can support them by repping , ecm and to drop the hammer on the non-indy beacons.  I would also like other corps to bring beacons for the new guys...  star beacons preferred as they won't be as dangerous for the new guys.  I'm thinking perhaps one or two weekends after steam launch.

If your interested in helping to organize and donate beacons please post below and make sure you fly your corp flag during the event.

Re: Tellisis BEACON BASH

If I am online, I'll assist with pew pew.  I would like a portion of fragments though, I don't give two *** about corp exposure and that nonsense.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

If I am around I will help  smile    Maybe there will be some Window Lickers there so I won't be the only one.

I gave all my beacons away, so no chance of it now.. whatevers

If you need beacons for it ask anyone in joke. We will provide for an event.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."