Topic: Corporation Bulletins

Possibilities of modifying them it more of an in game forum. Or at least the ability to create more organization within them. currently the best you can do is delete and add topics.

Its a great in game tool to list things but gets cluttered really quick since it cant be organized.

Re: Corporation Bulletins

And perhaps some kind of notice when a new bulletin is posted.

it can be moderated by the Corp Ceo.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

New bulletins should pop up when you log in just like the news.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

sorry, no popups...
anything else, gets my vote

btw, read your corpmates ideas about it when it was a topic in beta: http://forumsbetaarchive.perpetuum-onli … 670/#p8670

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Crynth wrote:

ide like it if the email icon flashed when you get new mail or when a  bulletin is added or changed.

Bulletin is fairly worthless if you ask me. Controls need to be expanded so everyone in the corp can use it not just the CEO or officers.

Crynth wrote:

/this

asap please.

[img]http://www.cryptostudios.com/PO/Sigs/BC.jpg[/img]

more control on them would help a lot but in many ways just being able to use them for a specific daily needs would be great. nothing wrong with having a forum on the web have having something in game helps a lot more.