Re: Devs....

WTF THIS IS ALL BEASTMODES FAULT

Blood in the water sharks are circling

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

28 (edited by Blackice001 2014-04-13 11:17:59)

Primary what?  with the reinforcement timers that's past gama wipe.  If you rolled mybase an hour from now it would still be standing for the gama wipe.  That would be a fanatical waste of effort

ladies ladies hold da *** up!

Well bang head on table.. at this point its a reimbursement ticket... I had 500k+ in a 1 hour box and 300k in 2 of the 7 boxes that dropped from the terminal.   So in a few min all 800k U is on the reimbursement ticket...

... and when they fullfill the ticket, the server will crash again. neutral

Something like this gives you a not so funny feeling about the Steam launch a week from today...

32 (edited by Blackice001 2014-04-13 11:35:00)

Well I'm the one who started the thread almost demanding a server load test... I quote my self..http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topic/6515/sever-load-test/

... load test was here, lets hope they figure something out fast to make sure, that this will not repeat with the Steam launch.
New players are asked to spend a lot of money, but then they can not play? That might end badly...

JABBER PINGED LETS DO THIS \o/

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I refuse to believe that deacon of *** gama  caused the crash.. there were larger gama's than mine that fell due to hostile means.  I'm not so vain to think a rag tag of indy guys can out produce the larger corps into having more U worth of equipment in their gamas.  Didn't someone fell a gama that had 12 boxes drop?

36 (edited by MoBIoS 2014-04-13 11:39:55)

They don´t need a load test, the need proper load balance with dynamically allocated server resources and heartbeat failover. Good idea would also be, to run all islands on separate instances.
But that would be a lot of Hungarian hamsters.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

FIX THE DAMNED SERVERS

<Mancs>I called crm up to fix it
straight from IRC!

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

38 (edited by MoBIoS 2014-04-13 11:45:45)

server is up

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

MoBIoS wrote:

They don´t need a load test, the need proper load balance with dynamically allocated server resources and heartbeat failover. Good idea would also be, to run all islands on separate instances.
But that would be a lot of Hungarian hamsters.

islands do run on seperate instances, just several of them on same serer. and each instance has to do the whole thing except the database management and chat.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

On those large gammas, it took long time for the cans to actually appear after terminal got destroyed. We didn't really notice much lag during that but who knows.

QUICK SOME ONE CALL BUDAPEST PD AND GET THEM TO WAKE THE DEVS UP D:

THE SERVER BE DIEING

42 (edited by KUSTOMROD 2014-04-22 12:01:14)

Edited to give the Devs the benefit of the doubt

KUSTOMROD wrote:

Edited to give the Devs the benefit of the doubt

man your not a window licker any more ?!?! sad

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Well, who broke the server now? mad

so'rtarded title

Reported.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I agree.