Topic: Small objective bonus PvP objectives on Beta island

It would be nice if we where able to fight over small objectives that give a corp/alliance a bonus stat. Another idea is the ability to own a teleporter and charge a toll.

It doesn't need to be these ideas exactly but having something to do on the beta islands and draw pvpers to would be nice. Right now people go to the beta islands solo or duo to try to catch some miner off guard or all out assault with 50+ people. PvP in smaller groups in this game is crazy fun and having small objectives in the beta islands would help encourage more small squads to form up and try to take a little glory for their corp.

p.s. The fight we had last night at Naouy outpost was crazy fun. it was a fair fight for both sides numbers wise and our squads did a nice little ballet before the engagement. This was the most fun I've had in this game so far and I want other people to have that kind of fun. Being able to go and grab a little 6-10 man squad to look for other 6-10 man squads going for the same objectives as you would be awesome.

Re: Small objective bonus PvP objectives on Beta island

yay for crazy toll for unfriendly corps !!!!

wanna come to our island? pay 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 NIC!

but, more stuff comming soon™

I'm not 100% sold on the toll based teleporters, but agree 100% there should be more incentives for small group combat.

5 (edited by Weapon X 2010-12-07 22:31:19)

How about a mech graveyard control point cap that gives various bonuses to the corp that claims it?

ie: richer ore deposits within the cap area etc.