1 (edited by Capital Punishment 2014-03-19 02:20:38)

Topic: Question about steam keys and multi accounts

Hi everyone, its Stranger Dangers alt account.  You might remember me from such deleted threads as " Stranger Dangers third post of the day" and "greased midget sex and perpetuum, the seedy underworld of STC"

I would like to add to such excellent threads with a more serious topic (more serious than midget, yes)

When this *** goes live on steam, are we all getting steam keys?  Its really nice to see a rolling total of hours of my life wasted...and well...it will give me steam forum cred, which is super serious.  Or do we have to rebuy via steam to use the steam client....id like to do this on steam.

Also, I don't think steam will accept me running more than one client....how is all this going to be addressed in the game moving forward?  Is there some crafty exception to steam not allowing the same program run twice?  Will there be in game "things" to negate the need perhaps for things like follow support bots?  Ive always thought something like a Drone tech tree would be better....build a drone that can be destroyed and have it support you via whatever the hell you equip on it...

Doesn't address the need for mining alts and people with 300 orphaned accounts...or does black...*** what was that guys name?  the dude from Alabama with 300 accounts? 

Anyway I didn't see anything touching on this with your blog...perhaps some info..also stop deleting my quality threads...im not ville I have feeling and they do get hurt zoom.

Ah yeah one more thing, since its going to be on steam, and valve LOVES hats...will we be getting cash shop robo-hats?

Re: Question about steam keys and multi accounts

Now I'm pretty sure here at STC we were quite open and up front about greased midget sex.

I Sir, take exception to you calling it our seedy underbelly.

My feeling is that they will still allow for the stand alone launch.  Although the steam acct will also act as a launch platform I doubt it will be required to have a steam acct to run Perp.

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.

Using Steam is of course optional. IF you launch the game from Steam, it will only allow a single instance of the client, that's a Steam limitation for all games. Launching a non-steam client beside that is still possible.