Topic: So...going buy to play eh?

So how many people are expecting to come back april 2nd when the game drops its fees?

Also...how will the EP work out...still time based?

People think this will be good for the game or are the people still playing pissed about this?

TBH I was 100% for p2p only on a game like this, but given the player base being so small, and the worst aspect being no players...perhaps its for the best...im all for it...

anyway ill probably give the game an honest go come april...its been a while...

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Re: So...going buy to play eh?

I';ll be here and read the blog in its entirety, twice.  You'll understand.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I will return.

4 (edited by Clearia 2014-03-17 22:13:13)

me too

Alexander wrote:

I will return.

Join joke!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I will not return as I never left , shame on you guys for leaving.. now where's my black bot you promised Zoom. ?

RIP PERPETUUM

Im already 50% boostin. That is how early I am for this.

8 (edited by Zortarg Calltar 2014-03-18 12:55:02)

we have a surge in new account regstartion on this day. while we had 3-6 new account registartions per day for a very long period of time. yesterday it went up a bit, but today it spiked to ~220. the intresting thing will be if it keeps up.

220?   holy. ....

I will continue to play and add PC time to my account!

Yes, I agree with Ville, some of you need to re-read the dev blog to completely understand the changes.

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

Lonwolf wrote:

I will continue to play and add PC time to my account!

Yes, I agree with Ville, some of you need to re-read the dev blog to completely understand the changes.

when I posted that I had forgotton there even was a blog.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

never left, but resubed some alts tongue

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Am I the only one thinking they're just repeating their mistakes here? While it's an improvement over the old subscription model, this is just going to end up being multiboxing galore, which will again be repulsive for new players.

While every alternative have their downsides, I would've suggested making the game entirely F2P (no purchase needed) but limiting each player to 1 account (IP address limitation, probably?), with a possible exception made for veteran accounts to ensure nobody gets kicked in the balls after spending a thousand eurodollars on this ***.

I just used my 1 free day, but I'll be hitting the soil of Nia on April 3rd and I'll be back full time.  I look forward to branching out to PvP and am making prep to kick some ***.. err non-ass