Topic: I'm getting drunk with Styx

Unban him and give him his accounts back.

He's done his time in nam.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: I'm getting drunk with Styx

Does he really want to play again?.

RIP PERPETUUM

I'm drinking with him now ofc he would

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Free Styx!

Don't know the guy, or the story, much, and he's probably a decent guy to have a pint or 4 with ...
But once a cheat ...

I don't speak for anyone, or any corp here, just me.

UNBAN STYX!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I have reported:

Infinite hauler
The ability to log someone else out whenever i want
Indestructible intakts

I deserve some goodwill.

He misses it, let him back

FREE STYX!

8 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2014-03-02 04:54:04)

+1 bring back styx!

For the greater good of Nia!

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Cassius wrote:

Don't know the guy, or the story, much, and he's probably a decent guy to have a pint or 4 with ...
But once a cheat ...

Learn the full story then judge smile

10 (edited by Rex Gordon 2014-03-02 06:08:05)

Cassius wrote:

But once a cheat ...

You don't know the whole story but you know he's a cheat? And you also know the nature of a person as persistent?

They're havin a party and you just want to piss in their beer

+1 We need more strong leaders in this game.

RIP PERPETUUM

Cheater or not, he is a legend and a part of this game.

Release the Cracken!

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

bump,

@zoom if he sees this.

maybe make a poll into this thread (yes or no to styx unban)
alot of people would like to see him be unbanned and make a return, the least you could do is make a poll and take unban him or leave him banned based on teh number of votes.

Just your average person with your average idea, lol.

Who is this Styx ?

Hpnotiq wrote:

Who is this Styx ?

A legend in perpetuum history

http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … rld-order/

It's like popping 100 beacons at one!

Ville wrote:

It's like popping 100 beacons at one!

when i told him about that he had the same thought.

My head hurts :-(

Hey Rex, I had an independent thought ... Get over it.

Beast, all you do is echo who you are with. I know the story as well as you. I was simply pointing out I wasn't playing when it occured.

So let me understand this, running 100 beacons, once, for lulz simply because forum whorriors said it either couldn't be done or was being done all the time, equals the same as intentionally and repeatedly duping robots and mods in order to gain an advantage over every other player / corp in game? *** memories are short, the entire M2S corp lost all their assets over this and afterwards most players acknowledged it was going on corp wide, but they were determined to "rise from the ashes" and hang on. ... And they did for a very long time.

The guy intentionally and deliberately cheated and affected the balance of gameplay on the entire server. What more is there to say? He earned his ban, plain and simple. Everyone playing this game generally knows what's right and wrong and when things don't work. Some use this to their advantage until it finally gets reported, ie teleport logoffski, and some find things that don't work as intended and report it to the Devs ... Cudos to those that do that.

This history lesson is over. I'm not pissing in someone's beer, I'm stating my opinion, this is the internet after all.

I tldr Cassius.  I assume it said *slurp slurp Merkles Shaft* like everything else he posts.

Think of it this way Zoom, if you unban him I bet you could scam him into resubbing a good few accounts ($$$) and doing all that brainstorming again. Making people pay you to do your job is the best scam in the world, followed only by making people volunteer to do your job. lol

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Cassius wrote:

Hey Rex, I had an independent thought ... Get over it.

Beast, all you do is echo who you are with. I know the story as well as you. I was simply pointing out I wasn't playing when it occured.

So let me understand this, running 100 beacons, once, for lulz simply because forum whorriors said it either couldn't be done or was being done all the time, equals the same as intentionally and repeatedly duping robots and mods in order to gain an advantage over every other player / corp in game? *** memories are short, the entire M2S corp lost all their assets over this and afterwards most players acknowledged it was going on corp wide, but they were determined to "rise from the ashes" and hang on. ... And they did for a very long time.

The guy intentionally and deliberately cheated and affected the balance of gameplay on the entire server. What more is there to say? He earned his ban, plain and simple. Everyone playing this game generally knows what's right and wrong and when things don't work. Some use this to their advantage until it finally gets reported, ie teleport logoffski, and some find things that don't work as intended and report it to the Devs ... Cudos to those that do that.

This history lesson is over. I'm not pissing in someone's beer, I'm stating my opinion, this is the internet after all.

Cassius how many times have you ever had to fight him? Your talking about something that never impacted you at all.

Hey, you're right.

He had no direct impact on my gameplay, as much as I have no impact on whether he is allowed to return.
Good luck with that. I've already offered my opinion here.

24 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2014-03-03 05:18:22)

Cassius wrote:

Don't know the guy, or the story.

Cassius wrote:

I know the story as well as you.

Seems bout right, but just make up your mind bro, do you know the story or not? fuuu

Can't he just start over with a new account?

RIP PERPETUUM